Reviews for Deja Vu
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I can't believe you only have 2 reviews. This is very well written. Among the best FF stories, I have read. The story weaves both Ziva's Somalia capture with a current similar crime NCIS is investigating. Your other two reviewers are premier writers of FF. I am just a reader.

It is also a story of fathers. The Admiral who loves and cares about her; the Director who only cares for himself, and is willing to see his daughter die; the NCIS agent who thinks Ziva feels him to be her peudo-father.

Of course, there is a romance element, which definetly deserves a 10.
Ziva confessing her love for him and misuse of describing Jethro as her father. Jethro, finally revealing his love for her.

A very satisfying work.
gosgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Yay! Delighted to see my story being posted on here so I get a second chance to comment and say how much I loved it.

I particularly liked the parallels in the case file to Ziva's own history and the sensitive way you handled that, and you flesh out Isabella's character enough that we care about what happens to her. Loved Gibbs' nickname for Ziva and I like the easy camaraderie you depict between them. And a very hot ending!
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ahhh...happy sigh* I thoroughly enjoyed this as much this time as the other times I read it on LJ. In fact, it's been a while, so I was like, "oooooh - what's this?" *nearly salivating* LOL :D The first lines had me hooked right in and I was like "that's right - it's THAT one for my lucky friend gosgirl!" :p

There's so much I enjyoyed about this: Isabella; Blake; "Zee" :p; kick-ass, brilliant Ziva; Ziva going to see Isabella and her father (loved that conversation); and, of course, the end where Ziva comes to Gibbs and admits her feelings and finds his are the same. *insert another happy sigh here* ) I also love seeing that Ziva has indeed found some healing, yet not all is wrapped up perfectly ... there is still more to work through and the realization that some things may never be worked through completely. All of that felt very realistic, yet ultimately hopeful. Love that.

Very nicely done, my friend.

xoxoxo,