Reviews for Las cosas malas
Guest chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
I just found this story and I am loving it. I don't usually read this sort of story but you are such an amazing writer. I hope you will be writing more of this soon. Thanks!
Alpha49 chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
Wow. I just came across this one and I'm loving it so far. I hope you can update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/22/2013
please update soon if you can or when you can! Really love how it is going!
LenM947 chapter 25 . 10/17/2013
Great chapter, live this new aspect to the story. Keep it up looking forward to reading more!
stacprit chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
Okay, I will be honest and say not what I was expecting when I knew this one was on the list for an update but it did not disappoint (althought I am so ready to see Rach get her ass handed to her). The Santana interaction with her mom does explain a lot and then to see where she and Quinn have come from and why they are so simpatico makes sense as they only had each other that could understand the pressure and expectations.

Santana getting physically beat by her mom does in some way explain why San physically punished Britt earlier in the story..not sure if San sees it the same way but sometimes your reaction to a situation depends on previous experiences with the situation. I hope you know what I mean by that!

I like the mix of flashbacks and present times and I have always said you are one the masters of the flahsback!
kamooi chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
I thought i wanted the rescue attempt or something this ch but once i started reading the flashbacks i was actually a lot happier. I love the exposition and character building things you do in this story. Killer chapter and thank you for updating! Always worth the wait. :]
Armstrav chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
This is without a doubt my favourite story out of all the fanfics. I absolutely love this story and was so excited to see that there was an update!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
YOU ARE BACK, and I'm super happy about it.
cpasq9 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
I like that your showing back stories. Seeing how Santana and Quinn were when they were getting started in this life is nice. I don't care for maribel right now. I really don't like Sue.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
joy.rolo chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
yay thanks for updating!
sdmwd1115 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
Soooo Soooo intrigued! I need to go and reread some parts but I know I will enjoy -

Thanks for the update!
Armstrav chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Love this story, I've read it 3 times! Hope you'll still update it
joy.rolo chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
update soon! so glad you wrote this story. but ughhh makes me want to throttle rachel and co. gahhh
Jenny chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
This is amazing cant wait to read more
OnlyForRead chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
Hope there'll be an update soon!
Can't wait!