Reviews for Las cosas malas
NayaFan chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
I didn't write this story with the intention to tease anyone. I wrote it because I was excited about it. I, like every other fanfic writer, wrote it for free and now I'm done. Glee is done, and I am done with Glee. I do not wish to spend my free time writing for something I no longer care about. That does not make me a tease.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
Why does people write and tease? Why did you stop updating when there was only a chapter left ? Honestly, I don't care, but you have like a lot of followers waiting for the ending and clousure.

I think it is disrespectful to your readers/fans to stop updating!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
So, it's a shame, after all this time, that you never update this awsome fic
joy.rolo chapter 29 . 3/21/2016
aw man. I just realized that you left us without the last chapter on this story! It's been a while but whats the chance of you uploading/completing this story? :(
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 29 . 6/2/2015
Hey there! This story is awesome! I admire you for always tackling difficult, sometimes taboo subject matter and for always doing it well. This story is no exception! It's full of action and drama with crazy plot twists and so much fun! I hope that you're able to finish this because I'd love to see how it ends! Poor Michael has probably been freaking out this whole time being away from his mommies. Thanks!
Lilly chapter 29 . 1/19/2015
Seriously? This is like one of the best AU fics in the Glee verse. Everything is wonderful, the atmosphere, the characters thoughts and actions...everything is awesome and a pleasure to read something so complex. So here I'm grateful you take the time to write and update, again, take your time and update when you're ready

Btw, some chapters you asked if readers would be interested in a prequel with Quinn and Santana's past and I'm one of the readers interested in that, to learn how they get from friends to lovers and wifes.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
Hurry I'm dying!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! IT'S GIVING ME PANIC ATTACKS BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE END AS LONG AS YOU DON'T KILL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER!
MzStreet9317 chapter 29 . 10/23/2014
I'm so ready for the next chapter
SoGleekedUp1687 chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
Loved this fic. Definitely never a dull moment lol. Can't wait to read the finale please update soon.
cpasq9 chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
They got her! Yay! Now on to Michael. I know Santana is going to be pissed when they didn't get Michael then. But like her parents tought her...take every chance you can. Hey had a chance to get Santana and they took it.

I'm happy that she's safe for the time being. She wasn't going to hold out longer.
RJRRAA chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, plz plz plz write soon!

I don't like how Britt was mad at Q...Q is San's wife and does what she has to do and she knows what she's doing as well.
LillSaph chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
One chapter left? Nooo . Good story ;)
LenM947 chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
Love this story and another great chapter! Sad to see the story end but looking forward to seeing what happens at the same time
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
I feel strange with the relationship of Santana, Quinn and Britt. I just hope Britt dies or something, I do not see them like a family.