Reviews for Las cosas malas
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 29 . 6/2
Hey there! This story is awesome! I admire you for always tackling difficult, sometimes taboo subject matter and for always doing it well. This story is no exception! It's full of action and drama with crazy plot twists and so much fun! I hope that you're able to finish this because I'd love to see how it ends! Poor Michael has probably been freaking out this whole time being away from his mommies. Thanks!
Lilly chapter 29 . 1/19
Seriously? This is like one of the best AU fics in the Glee verse. Everything is wonderful, the atmosphere, the characters thoughts and actions...everything is awesome and a pleasure to read something so complex. So here I'm grateful you take the time to write and update, again, take your time and update when you're ready

Btw, some chapters you asked if readers would be interested in a prequel with Quinn and Santana's past and I'm one of the readers interested in that, to learn how they get from friends to lovers and wifes.
Hurry I'm dying!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! IT'S GIVING ME PANIC ATTACKS BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE END AS LONG AS YOU DON'T KILL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER!
MzStreet9317 chapter 29 . 10/23/2014
I'm so ready for the next chapter
SoGleekedUp1687 chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
Loved this fic. Definitely never a dull moment lol. Can't wait to read the finale please update soon.
cpasq9 chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
They got her! Yay! Now on to Michael. I know Santana is going to be pissed when they didn't get Michael then. But like her parents tought her...take every chance you can. Hey had a chance to get Santana and they took it.

I'm happy that she's safe for the time being. She wasn't going to hold out longer.
RJRRAA chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, plz plz plz write soon!

I don't like how Britt was mad at Q...Q is San's wife and does what she has to do and she knows what she's doing as well.
TheoneyouGotaway chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
One chapter left? Nooo . Good story ;)
LenM947 chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
Love this story and another great chapter! Sad to see the story end but looking forward to seeing what happens at the same time
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
I feel strange with the relationship of Santana, Quinn and Britt. I just hope Britt dies or something, I do not see them like a family.
kamooi chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
I can't think of anything to say to express how excited I am for the conclusion of this story. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Armstrav chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
I love this story! Its been an amazing journey and I'm so excited for each new update. Can't wait for the final chapter!
joy.rolo chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
omggggg I'm so excited for the next chapter. If anything I want this story to stay Unholy Trinity..and not Faberrittana. Me no gusta Rachel. hahaha. I think this will rock everyone's mind with this information that Quinn has been keeping a secret..I just hope Santana will be able to forgive her along with Brittany. I feel like Santana should be able to since she was brought up in this world and Brittany well..like what Quinn said..Brittany wasn't brought up in this world she was sheltered.

Anyways Thank you so much for updating! I can't wait for the next chapter. Soon pretty please?
sdmwd1115 chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
Love it - what a twist - never saw it coming - I am going to be really sad to see this story go - all of the characters packed into one stories with so many different twists. I havent read a story like this at all on fanfiction and I have read a lot!

Great job and thanks for the update!