Reviews for Mysterion Saves the Day
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Gotta love Mysterion. I already decided to be him for Halloween next year! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
huh...
starlineshine chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh god.
Hilarious beyond words.
"That's how Mysterion saved your life? By telling you to watch out for the curb? When you didn't even fall?"
And then there's this:
"Too bad YOU aren't as cool as Mysterion, Kenny. I'd totally put out for HIM."
Really, really funny.
The Stoned Writer chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
OH MY GOD I FOUND YOU! u thought you never wrote stories but PH em GE you do! P(U12wqdosiaykfjkdjehkwsadgchqwljdsac
'

*stops being a fangirl*
You're awesome. keep writing :) :) :) You've got a valid point with the realistic-thing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I have a story. One day charlie was walking down the street when 3 men came up to her. The one in the said hey girl wann fuck charlie said no but the men wouldn't take no for an answer. So they grabbed charlie and raped her in the mouth ass and pussy. Soon they gathered a crowd of people who started cheering and giving suggestions to what they could do. Then out of nowhere mysterion comes down and chases them away. Then charlie says thank you for saving me mysterion and he says it was no proplem I was watching the whole time and charlie says wait you were watching the whole time why didn't you save me. Mysterion gets a nervous look on his face and goes uh well I was fapping to it. What you sick freak. Mysterion then takes a bat knocks her out then takes her home and rapes her and nobody ever found out
Halo chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I lol'end so much at "too bad 'you' aren't as cool as Mystorion, Kenny. I'd totally put out for 'him'" XD
Mysterion chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I hate when people do stupid stuff in the most pathetic of ways. Anyway, I must warn you of grave danger: this site shall soon be overrun by nothing but faggy yaoi posts, and I have only uncovered a select seven to save it.
Keep writing, and HELP ME SAVE THIS SITE FROM DESTRUCTION!
AnotherChad chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know there is another hero in town goes by the name Butt-Kicker he's pretty cool, and junk.
x chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
The second one was better because it was more realistic, both good stories though.

x
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ha! There is a very slim window of what you can read on this site if you like South Park fan fiction but don't like slash. Mysterion stories overtook the damn place and that started to bother me as well, I'm sick of cliche.

I also wanted to do my own parody but never got around to it. This was nice, the OC thew me off but when doesn't that happen? My favorite part was Mysterion effortlessly kicking the ass of a 250lb rapist. The more realistic version was much better, any girl loves to be saved in the slightest bit by a super hero. XD The boys themselves were as dead pan as ever and I enjoyed that. Nice to see South Park fics that are actually South Parkish on this site.
nthing498 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
...SERIOUSLY? The first version was used over and over again a lot of stories? It's usually used as a prelude to insert romance into the story, isn't it? XD Seems like something like that. Heh.

"Charlie: Too bad you aren't as cool as Mysterion, Kenny. I'd totally put out for him." HAHAHAHAHA. I totally giggled at this line. :B

Interesting parody - I hadn't even noticed a trend like that! Then again, apart from your stories, all I ever read of South Park fanfictions are slash ones. XD So...yeah. LOL. Great job, and keep it up!

-ML
DarkBlueMelodies chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was really clever, and yeah you're right it is really over used. XD But the dialogue before and after the flashbacks where funny and very in character. The way you write is very interesting. :3

Oh and which reminds me of another over used thing;

Flashbacks.

You should do a parody of those sometime. :DD
LethalTempest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like that! The whole super hero arc itself had some of my favorite parts of South Park altogether. I love the second one, how it's just that the road is slippery and Charlie acts like he saved her life. Again, very funny and well written.
loadsamoney chapter 1 . 1/6/2012