Reviews for Straight D's
sunsetsmiles2 chapter 1 . 4/11
I REALLY WANT AKIRA TO GET Cs PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Scritila chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this is great! I kinda want to see akira be shirogane's slave XP
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Why u have to update you can't just leave it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is awesome! please update!
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Update soon. Pretty please with a cherry on top. I really want to see who won the bet. I'm hoping it was Shirogane
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I think one of two things. Akira should get half and half. Half C's and half B's. Or he should get like, one more B than C and win the bet
Edward0Elric chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
and i was finally gunna see the end to... lol xD this is awesome! i love it! ;)
Hinikuna chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Your story is really good, i cant wait to know what happens next, please continue it!
Yaoilover chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo *inhales deeply* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o...
It was just getting good why? why?

Please don't forget about this/your fanfic. I'm dying to read the different endings
chookee choco chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Is this fic on hiatus?
ChocoJay chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Omg I hope you plan do finish this! It's amazing! Just started watching the anime and I really liked it! Hope you can update the next chapter at least, or telling us you are alive and well!
BookNerdluver21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow. That was intense! I like it!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
WHY! Why would u do that to us! That is so unfair! PLEASE! Write the sequels soon! DX
Maria Rianki chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Damnit, continue already! D:

I was ecstatic for the alternate ending idea.
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aw man! I wanted to see more!

Anyway, I hope I can see the two different endings!:D