Reviews for Straight D's
Dark Cat Food Lover chapter 1 . 3/2
Update soon. Pretty please with a cherry on top. I really want to see who won the bet. I'm hoping it was Shirogane
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I think one of two things. Akira should get half and half. Half C's and half B's. Or he should get like, one more B than C and win the bet
Edward0Elric chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
and i was finally gunna see the end to... lol xD this is awesome! i love it! ;)
Hinikuna chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Your story is really good, i cant wait to know what happens next, please continue it!
Yaoilover chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo *inhales deeply* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o...
It was just getting good why? why?

Please don't forget about this/your fanfic. I'm dying to read the different endings
chookee choco chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Is this fic on hiatus?
Christine Jay chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Omg I hope you plan do finish this! It's amazing! Just started watching the anime and I really liked it! Hope you can update the next chapter at least, or telling us you are alive and well!
BookNerdluver21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow. That was intense! I like it!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
WHY! Why would u do that to us! That is so unfair! PLEASE! Write the sequels soon! DX
Maria Rianki chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Damnit, continue already! D:

I was ecstatic for the alternate ending idea.
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aw man! I wanted to see more!

Anyway, I hope I can see the two different endings!:D
crazy trio chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I wish that Akira loses the bet. It would be so much fun to see what will Shirogane make him do.
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OH I AM SO CURIOUS
Skai Evans chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
NAH GURL.

NAH.

YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT.

NAH GURLLL.

WHY.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

UPDATE GURL.
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Ahh! You evil evil person!

But...those should be fun to read XD

Ugh...I spent a whole semester on MacBeth...I can NEVER forget it now...(but ever heard of sparknotes Akira? lol!)

Can't wait to see those endings Cause will Akira give in even if he wins? Or will Shiragone just jump him the instant it ends? And of course that week of servitude...

Post soon please! 8D