Reviews for Not Everything Lasts Forever
Lawi chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Just write them all :D 3
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
sounds interesting! but technically, neji and tenten would understand what 'hn' means too since neji is always saying it. and shizune wouldn't want tsunade to drink sake.
yaahaa chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
it's so sad ㅠ.ㅠ
are they really gonna die?
i prefer a happy ending actually but for this fic i think sad ending is not too bad
Misaki Sayuri chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Awwww... that's so cute at the end. Whatever, choose your own couples scene. Though, I highly recommend you to do Neji and Tenten's next...
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
:D love the Ino x Shikamaru moment!
XxToAnyonexX chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Somehow, I never saw that plot twist coming. But, oh my gosh! It's so exciting! I will stay tuned :3
ur worst nightmare452 chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
awesome story keep up the good work UPDATE SOOOON! cant wait to see what happens :)
XxToAnyonexX chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
Oh my gosh! They found out! I'm on edge here... Great chapters. :)
Reider chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
I just felt that would happen. After all the girls do love them. But I want to know how they will react. Is this still some kind of part of the mission that they are still doing or what? Was the mission really over when they came back? Keep posting please, I have to know!
XxToAnyonexX chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Oh my gosh! I almost started crying when you wrote about them coming back with the four girls. TT TT Your chapters seem to be more flawless every time I read them! So good!
Airi Shirokuro chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
"very polite, caring, and sophisticated young lady" good answer. Nothing like what she was probably thinking; "very mean, bratty, ugly old beyotch". JK, update soon!
WinnieCocoaFlip chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
nice chappie
XxToAnyonexX chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Wow. You're a really good author. The way the four stories merged into one ending was cool. Hope you continue! :)
Airi Shirokuro chapter 6 . 1/18/2012