Reviews for Saving You
victoria chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
aww poor sammy but aww so cute ! loved it!:)
FORGEDprincess chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Damn I wish I had your writing talent!
FORGEDprincess chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Fantastic! I'm only on. Chapter 1, but if the rest is anything like that I know it will be brilliant! I'm so suckered in right now!
OpheliacAngel chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Terrific ending, this chapter was so adorable :)
smalld1171 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
I loved every little thing about this story. The inner thoughts of Bobby; the nightmare that gripped Sam; the lovely, lovely ending, threatening Dean with FRUIT of all things just to get to the prize at the bottom - what, lime is fruit, right?

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! :D
ccase13 chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I like how Sam did bring Dean the pie in addition to bagels and fruit. Poor Sam felt so bad when rerealized that he had shot Dean. I'm not surprised that he did not want Sam to know.
brynerose chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
i'm torn between sympathy for dean and wanting to smack him upside the head myself! good story -

bryne
Amberdreams chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
It is always good to know Dean gets his pie in the end. :D

Don't forget you can post this on LJ now too (the Hurt-Dean com...)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Very sweet ending

Dean and his pie LOL They are just made for each other ;)

I'm glad that Dean waking up eased Sam's guilty... Poor guy was going to drown on it LOL

Kisses and I like it

Rosetta
smalld1171 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Lovely update my friend. Oh Bobby... This really is nice, to see inside Bobby's head and his thoughts about the boys. Thanks for this, can't wait for more!
stargwynn chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Holy cow that was really good! I mean, I totally could see that in an episode, and it was realistic...way to go...I'll be sticking around to read this one ;)
OpheliacAngel chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
This chapter is so perfect. I absolutely adore Bobby's pov in this. It made me cry and smile and thank you for ending my night with this.

Fantastic chapter :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Bobby does have a soft spot when it comes to his boys, he loves them both with his whole heart. He has become a daddy to them the one who will let them have the fun, carefree life unlike John did.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Awww! Bobby really deserves the homage! I love it! I still can't believe he's gone... God, it's too painful!

Anyway, see you next

Rosetta
DeansBabyBird chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Even more poignant in light of current story lines!

Bev x