Reviews for Bohemian Trans-Rhapsody
djfhkajfhjkdfhldksjh chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
COOL! I Also love Bohemian Rhapsody, its my favorite song of all time! I love Queen too their my favorite band! I thought I was the only one that did a Bohemian Rhapsody song!
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I listened to this song and sang the parody lyrics with it. " I thought it was very good and made me LoL!
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
heh heh heh... ALPHA TRION!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh my gawd, I love this song and I live this fic haha well done!

xoxo

Krazi-1
queensguider chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i think that it would be better if you put up the original song lyrics next to your version, but apart from that, good job. i would if you take/do requests, like to see what you can do with Weird Al Yankovichs "Let's Bomb Iraq" song.
ambientstargazer chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
LOL! That was good. Thanks for the laughs!
germangremlin chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
AS a HUGE Fan of the band Queen, I applaud you. You were very clever making this parody!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
bwahaha! Awesome! XD
DarkXeno chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
It could use a little work in terms of rhyming, but other than that it's perfect.
GothicLolita009 aka Hayley M chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
*ROTFL* This is great! You're not bad at paraodies...keep up the good work. And a catchy title as well...that helped. *gives you a TF plaushie* "Write more!"
XorpheusX chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I found this songfic WHILE I WAS LISTENING TO THE REAL SONG. Weird coincidence, huh?
ariesgrrl89 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Hahahaha... I love that song!
Eric chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Hey, Chris! This is Eric, Rika's boy's friend. This song rocks!
Adam chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Pure comedic genious
Jaymech chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Gaah! Too funny! I'll be singing this all the way to Newton Ferirs! *Wipes eyes* Genius...