Reviews for Overcome
primily chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This story was amazing!

I will also never forget it, because as I was reading it, I was attacked by a flying bug! So thanks :P
KellyO1026 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You write Gale/Madge so well. I loved this story. I loved that you locked them in a room together that was priceless. I am adding this to my favorite stories. I hope you keep writing.
Lorelai Pattern chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Loved this story! Would you consider adding another chapter?
purpleVampire22 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
thats so cute
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
How is it that I've JUST heard about you (via Medea Smyke! ;D)? This was so awesome! I loved it. So... hawt. Anyway, I love your take on Gale and Madge's relationship; they are so candid with each other. D Wonderful!
TheRustedGold chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
loved this! gale with glasses verrry nice
FlamingArrows chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awww :) that was kinda sweet :)
boredom moves mountains chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awesome!

Great smut between two great characters!

[too bad Madge isn't in the movie...]
Mockingbird577 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OMG! Best story ever! You are an amazing writer!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
loved it!
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Bwahwauahahahahah! Absolute genius story! Brava Bravo! This the funniest thing tha I've read at all this week! Hahahahahahah! Love they did it in a. Guest room and how Katniss was just so shocked while Peeta was trying to be seductive! Hahahah! And at the end, when Peeta was all "I think it's time for us to make a new kind of bun." that sent me rolling on the floor roaring in laughter! So funny! Great job! :D
Ellenka chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wonderful story! So exquisitely written, so hot and so much fun! :)

I loved the fresh and original approach and the amusing little details, and of course, Gale in all his dishevelled-scruffy-scholarly-sexy glory ;)
CarolinaPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Poor Madge... She didn't stand a chance being alone with Gale in the elevator! Those glasses completely through her off her A-game As his "distinctly disheveled scholarly look," was too much for her to resist!

Thank goodness for Peeta and Katniss, forcing the tow of them to work out their differences! :) What great friends!

Their love scene was... hot & steamy, romantic and incredibly beautiful! Like their love was meant to be... they could feel it change.

Love it... Straight to the point, yet entirely romantic: "Meaning you're going to be seeing a lot of me and I of you and neither one of us will be seeing anyone else."

I LOVE the token Gale and Madge left for them... "Thanks" wrote on one of Peeta's canvases... It's genius & oh so hilarious!

I absolutely love Overcome! It beautiful, romantic and even made me laugh! Would love to see more! *wink

CP
ihaveajetta chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Gale in glasses is just all kinds of amazing! I giggled like a school girl. ;) I love their relationship. Can you please consider writing a long story of Gadge? Prettyyyy pleaseeeee *shameless begging*
Cloud-Lover26 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012