Reviews for The Doctor Watches Doctor Who
fullofcrazyness chapter 4 . 3/11
i really like this
even though it probable wont happen
could you please update this i would love to read more
mad 4 the doctor chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
to Guest who said,

':Go f*** kill yourself for discontinuing this.'

wouldnt it make you feel crap if i took your oh' so kind suggestion and if you were to say this then you could at least have the decency to give your name or account rather than being a coward.

fr your information i'm not discontinuing this fic i'm just unlikely to pdate it often and any way i've got a chapter half ready or so but i have exams to prepare for so to my 'dearest Guest' thatk you for your comment i'll take it into account but if your oh so devestated by this why dont you go make your own or ':Go f*** kill yourself'

Mad4thedoctor
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Go fucking kill yourself for discontinuing this.
GingerTyPerior chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Update for stars sake! Oh, and add Donna
GingerTyPerior chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS! I WILL GIVE IDEAS IF YOU LIKE
GingerTyPerior chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Dont cancel this!
problemsherlock chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Love ti! Can't wait for more. But can i ask: do you mind if i write the irse of the cyberman and send it to you? If you dont like it then you could use yours.
Fabytambo chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
It's Fantastic! Please continue!
Owain Yeoman's Lover chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Hey I know u haven't updated since last year but I have only just read your story and I think it is hilarious and would love you to another chapter please. If you are going to update update soon please x
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Great chapter! Please update soon! :D
lisserboo chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Great chapter! :D
lisserboo chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I've been looking for another one of these and I really like what you're doing with it so far! I think that they're very entertaining and I'm going to start reading the next chapter now! :D
shannon quickdagger chapter 4 . 5/13/2013