Reviews for Eighteen Minutes
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 1/31
Amazing! Awesome! Fantastic! As with all of your longer stories, I can't wait to get to the fluffy ending, but am so sad when the story ends & I have no more to read. Same as you, I love the chars Ted of Sister Bernie. Would love to see her return. Thanks for sharing your awesome ability of penning yet another amazing story. I am as always in complete awe of said ability!
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 1/31
Oh sweet oblivion. And finally, a future together realized. Perfection!
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 1/31
Finally, they're both growing a set & getting to the same place at the same time. I'm ready for the umfness.
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 1/31
I'm so ready for Booth to prove it to her & show her that she is wrong, that she can be loved, & he's the one that loves her, now & always.
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 1/31
Wow...just wow. It's just them now. Does honesty abound?
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 1/31
How devastating for Brennan. You are correct. That was quite painful to read. I love how you've switched B&Bs roles here with Wyatt. Can't wait to see if she follows Wyatts counsel of patience where Booth is concerned.
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 1/31
Oh, what a perfect life that had never been... Perhaps a future seen in a dream?
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 1/31
What a perfect surprise! Gordon & Bernie are siblings! That is awesome. With those two working together with B&B, things should end well. Love this story:)
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 1/30
Oh my God, to have that life & just as quickly have it taken away... That is so sad. Poor Brennan, & Booth doesn't have a clue. Gordon is just perfect. I so love him.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 1/30
This is sooooo good. I'm loving it. I love this alternate B&B story in the story. It gives us view of the story line we as fans always dreamed about. Excited to read on:)
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 1/30
Wow, what a life she's lived in her dream or death(?) life. No wonder her confusion & her fear to discuss it. Gordon is extremely good in that he can get both B&B to unload to him. Amazing. Reading on:)
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 1/30
Thank you for bringing in Dr. Gordan Gordan Wyatt. I love his character! & now we're getting somewhere with Brennan. I'm on the edge of my seat, cuz I'm loving this story:)
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 1/30
Well that outburst was harsh. As annoying as Daisy can be, still harsh. Brennan seems to be reverting back to the way we discovered her in the very beginning. I'm only hoping she doesn't shut Booth out. That would be too sad for me. Gotta have B&B together.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/30
Yes, that was sad. I hope the revelation of the baby & Booth not telling her does not drive a wedge between them. So glad that Sister Bernie is still I cluded in the story:)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 1/30
Like Brennan I'm ready to find out what's real & what's not. Would love to see more of Sister Bernie with Booth& Brennan. Also love me some angry & protective Booth:)