Reviews for The King and His Queen
Why aren't you updating your story's,.
I love This story and i can zee the potential of This story, Please continue with This story,!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Love or,love or, Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
i have a question for you, have you given up on this story, because you have no inspiration?

I will be very glad if you finish this story and the other story's (Simba's new son, Hogwarts reads Simba's new son, rock a doodle: hogwart's version, hogwart's reads the wizard king, raised in Rio,).

the reason i'm asking this is, these story's are from movie's that i like very much.
I hope that these story's will be update very soon and that you get a boost of inspiration very soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
When are you finally gone update your storys?
Specialy the king and his queen, hogwarts reads the wizard king, simba's New son, hogwarts reads simba's New son.
I hope that you will Find some inspiration for these story's.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
When are you going to update This story?This is a great story, juist update, everybody chat is following This story is zitting for the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
i have one word for you: UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Im asking This for the finale time!
When are you ging to update This story and some other storys?
The storys are: simbanew son, hogwarts reeds simbas new son, hogwarts reads the wizard king!
I hope thst these story s are ging to be update verry soon¡!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
i love it.
will you please update this story and some others?
the story's i mean are: simba's new son; hogwarts reads simba's new son; hogwarts reads the wizard king.
so please UPDATE these story, i'm dying to know what is going happen next!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
i have a question, when are you going to update some of your story's?
the story's that i mean are: the king and his queen; simba's new son; hogwarts reads simba's new son; hogwarts reads the wizard king.
i asking this because i realy like these story's and some update are from 2011!.
sorry if this is a little rude but i can't wait for these story's to be complited!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
i love this story, please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
i love this story, please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
please, i'm dying to know what is going happen next.
what will they do when harry has to go back to the wizard world?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
very beautifull, when can we expext the next chapter?
because i can't wait for the next chapter!
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE!