Reviews for Plan B
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Awesome one shot! Totally loved it!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
plant hungry for light

oy
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I like this, it took me ages to start and finish Heat Rises book, but it was worth it. This was very sweet, I really, really liked it. So much fun! Great work.

Mathilde
willgirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love this fic! Very well written and beautiful!
kat6919 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was just lovely. So perfectly Caskett. I do think they need to finish building the ladder though. 8) *hint*
someheartslove chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You know, I should be getting ready for my best friends graduation ceremony now.

But I'm sitting here in my underwear, freshly showered (no, I'm not trying to seduce you) and I just don't want to stop reading your fics!

Maybe I should call and say I got... abducted by aliens?

Damn.

And this was so incredibly sweet and honest and I can totally see Kate acting that way. Her wall may be huge, but when Castle smiles like that and when one day she'll give herself a break and just TRY being closer to him, she'll totally break and go up a few rungs.

Loved it.

So sweet, romantic and painfully true.

You're just amazing.
mojor chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Reading this for the second time. Brilliant, as usual.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Consider my pizza craving deadly. Fantastic as always. Thanks.
macgamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wonderful!
blondevor chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Seeee this is what I need out of the TV show! They can start at bottom rung...I'm totally cool with that :)

And I loved that scene with Martha - you did it justice with this.
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved it! I can't believe I missed this fic of yours before but it's amazing, like the rest of your work.

And, gotta love Martha. ;)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love Castle and Beckett getting together! You did a nice job staying true to the characters.
centava chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Mmmmm Mmmmm good! More please!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow! That was one hot scene. So they're climbing the ladder on this one. I can't wait to see how that wall is coming down. Ok. Gotta go to bed and get ready for another day with the kiddos.

Castle Monday!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Only this is his life, this is the story he was meant to write, and he wants to have at it already, wants to start filling her page with his words. – Good stuff. I am excited to see what his Plan B is.

Castle shuts the door after her, turns to tug off her coat, even as she startles under his touch. He's not sure why she's here, but he'll take it. Her. Any way he can get her. – Awesome.

Castle stays rooted to his spot, just past the entryway, knowing that a step in her direction will only nudge her into flight. – Poor Castle.

Castle gives his daughter a long look as she comes hesitantly into the room, her eyes troubled. – Oh jeez. They’re all troubled. LOL.

He's not sure why the moment is so fraught, but he knows he needs to diffuse the tension, find a way to make it easier on them, these two familiar strangers. – Excellent!

Castle goes to the couch and sits just to the other side of her, turning his body to mirror hers, remembering the many times they've sat like this on various couches from here to the break room to a Los Angeles hotel. – Good stuff.

He waits, but she's a closed book that he can't translate, a foreign edition that escapes him no matter how hard he tries. – Love.

but he'll spend his time studying every curve of her profile, every shade of color in her hair. – Awesome.

She's looking at him now, that slight curl to her lips, her large eyes, so expressive and so deep, rimmed with black eyeliner, her lashes a thick and perfect frame. – Love the details.

She shouldn't have come - it's not exactly nice of her, to wander over and cozy up with him on the couch, drink his wine so that she's just enough relaxed to let herself do things, say things, that she shouldn't - but not say the one thing he wants to hear. – Siiiiigh.

The abandonment in the young woman's eyes holds Kate there, keeps her from taking another step. – Crap-ola.

Kate reaches out for the computer. "I'll take it. You go finish so you can eat with us." – ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiit.

Okay. That doesn't give her any information. It's subtitled 'Be patient.' Those two words are in bold in the center of the screen, in a large font. The rest is an outline divided into three sections. The first is labeled Door, then Ladder, then Dig a Hole. – Oh jeez!

Her heart clenches at being caught, at the words on the screen and the blanks below his three plans. Blanks. Like he's got no clue, no idea, no way wall. Her wall. – So sad.

"You don't have anything under those entries. A door. A ladder. I think maybe you're digging a hole just fine-" – Hahaha.

How would they do that exactly? Get around it. Scale the wall. Why can't they? – Yeah, Kate! Why?

She leans in and presses a kiss to the skin under his jaw, gentle, barely there, feeling the rasp against her sensitive lips, electric and raw, making her stomach clench with arousal. – Delicious!

She shouldn't have done this. Oh God, she's. . .she's torturing him for no good reason, isn't she? – Ahhhhh!

She ought to gather whatever might be left of her self-control, but it's in tatters, gaping holes every time she tries to bring it back together. She can't breathe deeply enough, and somehow her hands have clutched at his shirt and won't let go. – Good stuff.

She closes her eyes at the contact, desperate grief flooding through her. She's a terrible person, taking advantage of him because she's feeling out of control. She should have left when she stood up and headed to the door; she knew a major breakdown was coming. And now she's crossed a line she should never have crossed. – I actually have my lower lip poking out in a pout right now. Hahaha.

"Second rung," he whispers and then his mouth assaults her, hot and dangerous and unpredictable. He takes her tongue with his teeth and pulls it into his mouth, moves to the corner of her lips, back to her upper lip, a constant, insistent force; it's all she can do to give it back, fierce and aggressive and distracted and sloppy and it's so good. – Ooooh-la-la!

She's never seen it like this before, all laid out for her, naked, exposed. She ought to protect that, shield that part of him, whatever it is and whatever it needs from her; she has to warn him, has to make sure he knows how damaged she is. – Oh man. So beautiful.

She can't think, can't speak with the way his fingertips trace her face like reading a message in braille, all sensitive skin and slight imperfections, memorized and adored. – Good stuff.

So much nicer, easier than constantly clenching her hands in fists to keep them at her side. – Love this.

He opens it up (the relief she feels when he checks the peephole first is so strong that she has to close her eyes - he's being careful, he's smart, nothing will happen to him) – Oh, oh, this is awesome. I adore it!

She's still rooted to the spot of their. . .encounter, her mouth slightly parted, her hair falling in her eyes, but she turns towards him like a plant hungry for light, - Awesome! Love that bit about the plant.

This was beautiful. I loved it. :) Nice work!