Reviews for Plan B
Naniela chapter 1 . 9/5
Lovely!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Awesome one shot! Totally loved it!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
plant hungry for light

oy
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I like this, it took me ages to start and finish Heat Rises book, but it was worth it. This was very sweet, I really, really liked it. So much fun! Great work.

Mathilde
willgirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love this fic! Very well written and beautiful!
kat6919 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was just lovely. So perfectly Caskett. I do think they need to finish building the ladder though. 8) *hint*
someheartslove chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You know, I should be getting ready for my best friends graduation ceremony now.

But I'm sitting here in my underwear, freshly showered (no, I'm not trying to seduce you) and I just don't want to stop reading your fics!

Maybe I should call and say I got... abducted by aliens?

Damn.

And this was so incredibly sweet and honest and I can totally see Kate acting that way. Her wall may be huge, but when Castle smiles like that and when one day she'll give herself a break and just TRY being closer to him, she'll totally break and go up a few rungs.

Loved it.

So sweet, romantic and painfully true.

You're just amazing.
mojor chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Reading this for the second time. Brilliant, as usual.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Consider my pizza craving deadly. Fantastic as always. Thanks.
macgamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wonderful!
blondevor chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Seeee this is what I need out of the TV show! They can start at bottom rung...I'm totally cool with that :)

And I loved that scene with Martha - you did it justice with this.
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved it! I can't believe I missed this fic of yours before but it's amazing, like the rest of your work.

And, gotta love Martha. ;)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love Castle and Beckett getting together! You did a nice job staying true to the characters.
centava chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Mmmmm Mmmmm good! More please!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow! That was one hot scene. So they're climbing the ladder on this one. I can't wait to see how that wall is coming down. Ok. Gotta go to bed and get ready for another day with the kiddos.

Castle Monday!