Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
ServeMeTheSky chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Aww, I really liked this story. And I absolutely agree with the hot pepper alphabet thing! And the Thundercats, Beauty and the Beast thing. Lovely.
scar20253 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
ha ha ha awesome story I loved reading it :)
beaches13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Thanks so much for writing. This was wonderful. I enjoyed the humor, sarcasm & banter, along with them getting together.
doccubus lurver chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is a story that the tv show writer's should read and take to heart. Loved it thanks.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"The deprivations of your childhood make me want to cry," Jane sighed shaking her head.

I almost spit out a mouthful of food when I read that. Absolutely hilarious.

Very nice story. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Brilliant and emotionally engaging.
longnite chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was a wonderful read and one that I am glad to have discovered. You captured these two in moments of playfulness and discovering all the possibilities...together! Liked the opera venue to stretch Jane to look beyond herself and get away from their normal day events. The happy resolution towards the end was extremely well played. Thanks for sharing more of these two!
Echokid14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I absolutely loved this story, everything was extremely well written. Great job! 5 stars all the way.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Your writing always floors me- no matter what characters you're working with, they're always spot-on.

Also- half Thundercat babies? I almost peed my pants.
afret2010 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was fun! I love Maura's jokes ;-)
H chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Excellent Story! I can actually imagine the actresses voicing these words, the looks, the touches...the whole thing! Lets hope they trawl these forums, see this and get the damn thing made!Cheers, H x
tplunker chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great banter between the two leading ladies! I always love your stories, especially The Edge and Gossip girl stuff. Write more rizzles soon please. :)
meribu chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was lovely, thanks for sharing!
onezero chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Too adorable. Thanks!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh, you had me ensnared, bewitched in your web of delectable writing until...

"They get married, have beautiful half-Thundercat babies and live happily ever after.'"

At which point I nearly wet myself with laughter. Spell broken. ;3

Your writing is just as charming, just as maddeningly perfect (totally jealous), and just as wonderful to savor. If only you took commissions/requests... Regardless, another smashing success!