Reviews for A Life Worth Living
phanthom theif kid chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
As I said before: dream eaters. Spirits in particular. Allies are always good when fighting beings born of pure negativity!
phanthom theif kid chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
So.
What I'm gathering from this chapter is that our protagonist is now living in a bunker with Sora, Lea, and the rest of the restored and younger organization XII, which must absolutely and always use the roman numerals for some introductions are made, Nobodies appear, people disappear, and Xenmas appears with Organization XII... somehow. How am I doing so far?
Sorry, I haven't really seen much of Kingdom Hearts except for Two and a bit of Dream Drop Distance.

Also, I predict that eventually, there will be dream eaters, and this story's relation to pokemon will be explained.
P.S. I am fairly certain that the title changed and there were more chapters earlier, but I could be wrong.
SweetTears69 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This came out AWESOMELY! happy you added the group in it :D gotta continue cuz imma loving it :P
LayserXV chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
!
Exevee chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
-sniff- its so epic!lol please write more! :D
phanthom theif kid chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
i hope that whatever happens involves at least one lucario.

cool story!
SweetTears69 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
It's coming pretty well by far :D

Can't wait for more :D
KrossXXIII chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I LOVE it! :}

it got me. im hooked to it! I shall read chapter two now! They seem like they would be great partners in the future and now .! cha chaa CHA! oh yeah!
ummm chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
!~

great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
this story is really cool ... cant wait for more
SweetTears69 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It's gr8! I like the way how u describe the settings. Keep up the gudd work.