Reviews for The Savior of Two Worlds
Hope for more!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 4 . 1/11
Is this going to Harry and Lennox or no
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
...*looks at where the 'next' button should be* noooooo! *sulks in corner*
AkiraNatsume23 chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Yah, more chapters please?
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
More chapters please.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
ok...so I really like this story and as for who harry should get with... lennox and harry would be cute :) but considering lennox has a wife and a child that would be awkward...maybe harry and epps?
phy2cemplux chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
why not use the excuse of "Harry tired of all the unwanted and unnecessary attention of wizarding world,and when he decided to just 'disappear' and blended in muggle world for sometime". When Draco said that he can't live like a commoner muggle,Harry just have to obliviate him so that Draco can't remember his plan of muggle-ing live (explain the part of not remembering the last meeting n the break-up too). And this way Harry could still come back to wizarding world and then disappear again anytime he wants to (and if someone ask about his muggle live,well living in Autobots Universe is quite similar with living a muggle live in Wizarding Universe,right?).
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
I'm hoping you're going to continue into the third transformers movie, I really liked the battle near the end, from the point where the soldiers jump out of the building with Shockwave and the 5 targets below them. I especially like the parts with Optimus and Sentinal fighting, I like what they say. So here is my review letting you know that yes I want you to continue with the third movie.
SleepyMangaHead chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
I really would rather have Harry end up with someone in the Autobots dimension maybe Sam and Bumblebee. Both a human and robot. So I want Sam/Harry/Bee.
pete chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
not bad cant wait to see where you go from here
SaturnBlue chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Well, a year of absence can make or break a relationship. It depends on how deep the relationship bond is and how willing the lovers to sacrifice some of their happiness for better of the future or to understand and won't have resentment or unhappiness after making the decision to be by a God's side. For the sake of Draco and Harry's sanity and safety maybe it's best to let both of them move on with their lives.

I'm sure there is still some tainted sparks within the ranks of Cybertron, but with the healing from the spark it created or reborn some of the original deceptions. Are those tainted power permanent purified by the spark in Harry? I don't think the deception is self-fish to save their own race from destruction. Every creature have the instinct to survive no matter the cost and some are more so than others. The Autobots would tried to do it peacefully without too much conflict as possible while the deception willing to use force in order to make their goal to survive a reality.

Whether you going to include the third movie or not doesn't matter you could surprise the readers as to who would be powerful enough to lead the next generation (loosely speaking) of deception parties.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
tell me there will be more!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
kamagong chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Next time, MARK this story as SLASH if you're having an M/M pairing so those that don't LIKE slash don't and don't know your preference for it wander in here by accident!