Reviews for The Savior of Two Worlds
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 3/27
I'm hoping you're going to continue into the third transformers movie, I really liked the battle near the end, from the point where the soldiers jump out of the building with Shockwave and the 5 targets below them. I especially like the parts with Optimus and Sentinal fighting, I like what they say. So here is my review letting you know that yes I want you to continue with the third movie.
SleepyMangaHead chapter 4 . 3/7
I really would rather have Harry end up with someone in the Autobots dimension maybe Sam and Bumblebee. Both a human and robot. So I want Sam/Harry/Bee.
pete chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
not bad cant wait to see where you go from here
SaturnBlue chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Well, a year of absence can make or break a relationship. It depends on how deep the relationship bond is and how willing the lovers to sacrifice some of their happiness for better of the future or to understand and won't have resentment or unhappiness after making the decision to be by a God's side. For the sake of Draco and Harry's sanity and safety maybe it's best to let both of them move on with their lives.

I'm sure there is still some tainted sparks within the ranks of Cybertron, but with the healing from the spark it created or reborn some of the original deceptions. Are those tainted power permanent purified by the spark in Harry? I don't think the deception is self-fish to save their own race from destruction. Every creature have the instinct to survive no matter the cost and some are more so than others. The Autobots would tried to do it peacefully without too much conflict as possible while the deception willing to use force in order to make their goal to survive a reality.

Whether you going to include the third movie or not doesn't matter you could surprise the readers as to who would be powerful enough to lead the next generation (loosely speaking) of deception parties.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
tell me there will be more!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
kamagong chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Next time, MARK this story as SLASH if you're having an M/M pairing so those that don't LIKE slash don't and don't know your preference for it wander in here by accident!
ChezaTakehashii chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I love the way you write and I can't wait for a new chapter!
Kat6363 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
can't wait for next installment!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
yeah i want to find out what happened next in the next chapters for the third movie
PsychoWing chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
This story is interesting. I do have something I need to point out though - Lennox's first name is William (Will). I think you might have gotten his name confused with John Keller's. I figured I'd tell you about it since it threw me at first and might have confused other readers.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
loving it!

please update soon
HeidiFox chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I love it! The pairing is good too! (I'm still up for change as long as his mate is male) update soon!
Good Omens chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
You should definitely continue to the third movie! Just, please, no more Draco... -puppy eyes-
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
It's fun to see Harry being an immortal in order to stay in his titles and help another dimension. I figured it too that Draco is most likely not going to be Harry's partner for life. The relationship is not in a degree that will not separate no matter the hardship.