Reviews for Dark Descent
meadow11 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
wow. that was really intense. loved it.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"If only I had kept walking past that coffee shop that fateful day.

If only I hadn't darted in there to get out of the pouring rain." -Is this Edward and Alice? It echo's how Alice and Jasper met...

Oh, it is Bella! Why a the whole secret phone and loyal limo drivers and several calls on the other phone later, another almost wordless f*ck?

OMG! Bella is cheating on Jacob! I can't blame him for calling her a whore...

Oh crap! Edwards married too! And with kids! I'm feeling in the mood for a castration!

How can Edward do this to his children! A divorce will only hurt them! Tanya is letting him be a adulterer major, the... I can't even come up with the right word here!

Edward can't be so mad at Tanya for not loving him anymore... she's had to accept that he was banging someone else he cared about instead of her... that isn't gonna fill a woman with gushing affection for the guy... she had to separate herself from him for her own sanity... that was just a low blow on Edwards part... And how the hell does he think he can make this up to his kids! He is just a selfish bastard! Does Bella have kids too!

wow, now THAT was a roller coaster of emotions! I probably wouldn't be so upset over this if I didn't just spend over an hour on the phone with one of my oldest dearest friends as she cried to me about her husband sleeping with a married woman and he was divorcing her for this new women he met online... it's just sick and wrong when it gets moved into reality :(
Micki Martini chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hey EE, how the h*ll are ya?

You amaze me with how you can write drama, sex, and humor. Often in the same story. Not this one though... this was pure smexy fantasy. This is how affairs should play out... hot f*cking and the spouses couldn't give a crap.

I miss you! Where's my MD fix huh? I miss Triple N and Bella covered in band-aids.

What's new with you? My Christmas was rather dull except for one party that has caused me to question my alcohol use *hangs head in shame.* I joined a health club and there's elderly people there who could kick my fat a**. I hope to catch up with ya soon! :D

xox, MM
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Bravo!
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hate it when they are married to others.
ElephantInTheRoom chapter 1 . 1/6/2012

waiting for more...
slc6548 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Excellent!
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
yes, more please! Thank you & happy New Year!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love it!
LifeInkognito chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
At long last! I love the 2nd person, it's fabulous :)
pnkats chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved it. So awesome. Will there be more or is this a one shot. Please say there will be more!
Mireads chapter 1 . 1/6/2012