Reviews for Legato
bonchai.magaspak chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I am still very excited to read what comes next. Still, I can tell now that dialogue may not your specialty. Also, the weird tenses and bad grammar were endearing in the first two chapters, because they felt like I was reading a translation on Baka-Tsuki or somethin'. Not here, though. When they all get into the gnome well, it really starts to fall apart. The grammar just takes me out of it every single time. I can't get into it anymore. Maybe you're handling too many people in one place and it's hard. Maybe gnome city isn't a very beautiful place to write about. Maybe all you need is a bit of a proof read. I'unno. More power to you, though.
bonchai.magaspak chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
"This story will be abit long because I am focusing on the scenery and emotions to set up the mood, Thats my style. Please tell me if I am getting overly detailed, ok?"

No, no, no and no. I've only read this first chapter but if there's one thing I can see you've gotten right, it's the pacing. It nice and slow and very fluid, like the panels on the manga with nothing but scenery or the slow panning in the anime. I can hear Choro club feat Senoo when I read this. This is brilliant. Thank you.
Anla'Shock Adam chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I love the story looking forward to seeing where it goes.
stupid.straycat chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very interesting revision on Ai's first steps to join Aria Company. I do look forward to reading what new mysteries that Ai will come across in her training that Akari might not have come across. Shared Mysteries between AI and Akari, I think, will also be entertaining.

I look forward to the next chapter.