Reviews for Take What You Want
savannavansmutsmut chapter 22 . 2/21
Such a sweet fun story. Thank you for sharing it.
Loved this story! It was so cute!
Lilydukes chapter 21 . 2/6
so good!
CSG chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Awww.. this is cute!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
I loved this story but was a bit sad to I wanted to see if they went to college what Bella does and if Edward did his thing went on to build their dream house got married and had those babies he promised her didn't you and all the rest of them too.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
dairy products do my son that way too even as a baby. tampons is something he should get use t buying I have never bought an in my life when I was a kid my mother bought them after I got married my husband bought them. men always worked in the stores and pop shit off so I wouldn't go buy them easier or Bob to do it.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
I loved this chapter Edward's confession to Bella reminds me of what my husband told me over 50 yers ago he w very good looking and a real big flirt girls threw their selves at him he kept coming after me had ore hands than you could count finally had it with him even though I was razy about I wasn't about to tell him so finally ask him pint blank why he wouldn't leave me alone he told his father told him to make every girl he could and if he ever came across one he couldn't make marry her becase she would be a damn good wife and he would never want any one else get it work or it did for us any way w we happily married for 50 yeas and we had four kds togeher
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
yes they sure need to talk Edward may act cocky and know it all but he is really a quiet shy insecure person damn and how hurt is he
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
what are they mad about now her still not kissing him or holding hands at school give t up grl before you loose him
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
there is nothing wrong with breaking up with one boy because you like another that is what teenagers do every body know this and no one gets mad unless it's some stupid girl that cant see that.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I am glad both parents are happy they are together, now what is Edward going to pull at school tomorrow around mike or any one else for that matter but what difference does it make anywy
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
thank god they made up and got rid of the other two they are suppose to be together what grade are they in any way juniors or seniors
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
That was so great and full of love but now it's time o say good bye to Angel and Mike, NOW IF NOT SOONER YES
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
you do know that it is way past time for Edward to break up with Angela and Bella to break up wit Mike don't you we all do so hy not do it NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
girl you are so stupid why didn't you tell him girl your getting your self in big trouble
2,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »