Reviews for Take What You Want
yogagirl1 chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
I loved this! Thank you
Lilydukes chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
This was an amazingly good story!
grabadietcoke chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
This was all kinds of adorable - I love him seriously, all of his dialog was just one big foreplay session.

Better safe than whoops, we made a baby.

How can you not love that? Like forever? Funny funny.
snoopylover60 chapter 22 . 6/10/2012
Its 4:30 in the morning and I just finished reading your story.. I laughed and laughed.. I almost wet myself laughing.

They is a reallllllllly fun, kinda hurtfilled story. I love it!

Loved to see this expanded.
Ladii Charmz chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
this story was amazing! loved getting to read it! thank you :)
Melloyeller chapter 22 . 5/25/2012
This is just brilliant! Favorite Edward! I love this guy! Just adorable! Alittle sad your J didn't work out. But I know what you mean by dodging that bullet.

Making sandwiches for the homeless... I literally was laughing so hard. So many moments I would just laugh or had the biggest smile. Bella's parents... LOVE! Orgies! Lol! The gas. The homophones and Edward spelling it out. Too friggin funny! There THERE!

Ah. Young love. It's the best. The innocence, the guessing, lack of communication, hormones, the drama and making out a lot! :)

Another great story from you! Putting ou on my favorites!
Dinx chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
So, I'm on my phone, which i hate to review from, but I had to leave you at least one since I've been so wrapped up in the story and failed to do it on the others. OMG! I absolutely loved this. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to pre-read for you. Real life was being a real bitch for a while. Things are getting better now, though. I'm so glad it worked out for you, regardless. This story kept me up til the wee hours of the morning and then I was reading during lunch and breaks at work. Lol. I'd love to see more from these two. They're absolutely adorable together. You know I love your writing... and you. So, again, sorry for the lateness. Thank you for sharing this with us, though. It's definitely one of the best things I've read in a while. You totes made me crack up, smile, swoon, and grin like a loon. Parts were pretty hawt, too. *fans self*

Anywho, I love you lots. We need to catch up soon. XOXO.
Joanne110 chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
I heart this story so much. I'm so glad someone recommended it at ADF. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
jro.jro.jro chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
Oh man. I just plowed through this whole thing in one sitting! It was so amazing and made me wish I'd had a boy like that when I was in high school. I love that you didn't gloss over the, erm, nastier parts of being a teenage boy. But at the same time, I totally fell for this Edward. Every single thing you've written has been amazing and this one was no different. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the rest of us - it's always a blast!
1853kaz chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
That was a joy to read, seriously. Your pen name is perfect! Thank you for the laughs. :)
1853kaz chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
It's fun, too easy to stick around with Edward, see what comes out of his mouth next. :)
1853kaz chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
Love it :)
1853kaz chapter 16 . 5/12/2012
Yep, time out, a little fun.. We all need it :)
1853kaz chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
That was great! Teenage kisses, wow. :)
1853kaz chapter 13 . 5/12/2012