Reviews for Take What You Want
kstar0330 chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Wow what a crazy funny little story. This was so much fun to read with all the ridiculously crazy goings on. What to believe happened for real and what didn't I can never come to imagine a guess because some guys and gals for that matter are just truly gross no mater how cute or adorable they are. I was totally surprised to see that some of this was based on an actual person. Like whoa you must have have some real trying times, hope it was all worth the trouble and fun while it lasted. One thing for sure you will always remember them and all the silly and disgusting little moments. Thanks for a fabulously hysterical at times read! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
Super LOVED it! Thank you sooooo much for that. Sometimes a girl really needs a bunch of fluff and you came through big time! Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
So freaking funny this chapter was . . . holy crap that was fun!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I just love these two, sigh. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Rosalie was awesome sending Angela home with Mike . . . which btw, need to be with each other, not with B&E who are unwillingly using them. j/s
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Wow, he was really cruel to her. If he would have shut up for two f'ing minutes she would hae told him exactly what he wanted to hear. Geez! High school boys are soooo immature . . . onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
And, cue the angst. However, you are still cracking me up. I love, love, love this Edward. Oh and, what a great Renee . . . she is just fabulous! Christy
cecpet chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
I can't describe how much I enjoyed this story. The realism of a teenage couple with the awkwardness, stupid misunderstandings and all the awesome make out sessions. Flirtward is wonderful but I can't help wonder if a 25 year old Flirtward is as endearing... Maybe your history with J gives the answers but no matter what, Flirtward makes a great high school boyfriend.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I forgot how much you make me laugh with your humor. I love this! I had waited for it to complete and then tossed it into my TBR list and now you popped up and I am laughing my ass off. You know last night at the movies, before the showing, I was reading this while the hubby went for schnacks and I was bent over laughing out loud at chapter four and I swear people around me had some strange looks and I could card less. I believe I even slapped my knee. Too funny! Thank you for it, it is a really good thing to make someone laugh. Christy
showme aka jittzpattzing chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
What a darling story
oulo chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I kinda want to kill bella right know lol
cutestkidsmom chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this is an amazing story I have read the entire thing and HIGHLY recommend this as a MUST READ
Chicsarah chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Such a cute story! I loved every chapter!
Chicsarah chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Poor Edward! He isn't out to best Mike as much as he wants Bella to be comfortable admitting she is with him. I would be moody, too!
Chicsarah chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Oh, no! I totally agree! I am a mom, too, and I NEED this! I love your stories! Don't stop writing!
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »