Reviews for Take What You Want
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
So freaking funny this chapter was . . . holy crap that was fun!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
I just love these two, sigh. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Rosalie was awesome sending Angela home with Mike . . . which btw, need to be with each other, not with B&E who are unwillingly using them. j/s
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Wow, he was really cruel to her. If he would have shut up for two f'ing minutes she would hae told him exactly what he wanted to hear. Geez! High school boys are soooo immature . . . onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
And, cue the angst. However, you are still cracking me up. I love, love, love this Edward. Oh and, what a great Renee . . . she is just fabulous! Christy
cecpet chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
I can't describe how much I enjoyed this story. The realism of a teenage couple with the awkwardness, stupid misunderstandings and all the awesome make out sessions. Flirtward is wonderful but I can't help wonder if a 25 year old Flirtward is as endearing... Maybe your history with J gives the answers but no matter what, Flirtward makes a great high school boyfriend.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I forgot how much you make me laugh with your humor. I love this! I had waited for it to complete and then tossed it into my TBR list and now you popped up and I am laughing my ass off. You know last night at the movies, before the showing, I was reading this while the hubby went for schnacks and I was bent over laughing out loud at chapter four and I swear people around me had some strange looks and I could card less. I believe I even slapped my knee. Too funny! Thank you for it, it is a really good thing to make someone laugh. Christy
showme aka jittzpattzing chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
What a darling story
lolou chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I kinda want to kill bella right know lol
cutestkidsmom chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this is an amazing story I have read the entire thing and HIGHLY recommend this as a MUST READ
Chicsarah chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Such a cute story! I loved every chapter!
Chicsarah chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Poor Edward! He isn't out to best Mike as much as he wants Bella to be comfortable admitting she is with him. I would be moody, too!
Chicsarah chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Oh, no! I totally agree! I am a mom, too, and I NEED this! I love your stories! Don't stop writing!
Chicsarah chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Such a good chapter. I was glad to see the little fissures. Not that I condone cheating, butaybe they would all be happier going to prom with someone else!
Chicsarah chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Loving this. Edward is just too cute and Bella is such a typical teenage girl. It just works really well.
2,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »