Reviews for Take What You Want
Fanatic22 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Ok. I kinda love your Edward.
ForeverLobsters chapter 22 . 10/10/2013
Loved this story! I think I could keep on reading about these 2 forever!
Mell C chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
Enjoyed this very much. Thanks for writing and sharing with us. So funny and sweet!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Totally hysterically funny. Will admit to being very glad I haven't been a teenager for a few decades. It's way too much work, lol.
ReaderKat chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Absolutely hilarious! Sweet, stinky, crazy, wild, and just laugh-out-loud funny! A very enjoyable ride. Thanks so much for sharing!
calbers chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
So wonderful. I've discovered this today at 4. I've stayed up til 1am because every moment I could squeeze between work and school registration all went to reading this story. I couldn't put it down. I'm so glad it was complete. I would have DIED waiting between chapters.
MiserysMama chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
This story reminds me a lot of my first husband and me before we got married. We had such fum together. Then he had to ruin it with all the flirting and subsequent affairs. NUMEROUS affairs. It brought back some good memories. Thanks for sharing, it was fun!
nanavette chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
This was such a cute read! Love it!
BelleBiter chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Thank you for Rascalward and HardtoGetBella. It was fun to laugh so much reading your story :)
mrsfifty chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
i love you,,,mwah!
great story, it is hilarious and hysterical, who is the fanboy? wow i wish i can make my husband read fanfic lol

gotta miss dirtyward :)

gawd, two days in a row with your stories, awesome :))
mrsfifty chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
omg these two...and i like your writing style. this kind of edward is new to me. it's a challenge to imagine Rob like that, but i manage lol
mrsfifty chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
omg hahahahaa
need to see this chapter in visual like in one episode of serial drama on tv
hilarious lol
mrsfifty chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
omg hilarious! lol
mrsfifty chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
silly lol
mrsfifty chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
so confusing. this kind of edward really brand new to me. interesting :)
2,253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »