Reviews for Everything
Maja chapter 1 . 1/31
This is so good, amazing job!
Kalida chapter 1 . 1/9
Great job...love the brothers
Jusae chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
love it
MoonzerratLhea-14 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
aaaaaw beautiful story :B
i loved it, congratulations !
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
nice :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Poor boys, they really are stuck at the age that they were killed but they still have their brotherly love.

TVD is one of the very, very few video versions of stories where I think the screen version is better than the books. The Virginia born Salvatores have so much more than the medieval Italian brothers of the books.

I did so want Stefan to let his brother redeem his century and a half of mostly bad deeds and kill Klaus despite near certain death. Stefan and the Mystic Falls teens could have heroically helped him fight his way clear against nearly hopeless odds.

I suppose then they would be grown-ups and the show would be hard pressed to find good storylines. They could decide to share Elena on odd and even days or something sensible. An equilateral triangle makes a very strong structure.
Clana621 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Love it! Brought tears to my eyes! I so want a confrontation like this some day in the show !
Jasper'sGirl66 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
your a genius I love when these two have brotherly moments
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hey Look its me Bestie ! So i know we have established it many times but i seriously am a terrible friend. Have you read this story well duh you wrote it but i was like in happy pain the entire thing i was like oh yeah in my whimpering voice u would have loved to see it. So i am a terrible friend for waiting so long i love ur writing it makes me happy or extremely depressed but either way i always love your work, im just a slow reader so i go i have so many to catch up on it will take too long, but im sorry lol bc this this is like some awesome stefan and damon fluff...i wish paul and ian could read this !
Ash chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was an amazing fanfic. In the show Damon and Stefan don't say they love each other more than anything else but you can still tell :p This is how that scene should have ended. This was great, thank you.
Atticus Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'm so glad to see you writing again. The show has disappointed me so much with their relationship, and Damon. I'm starting to hate him. You wrote this perfectly! Its how the show SHOULD have had Damon react.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
whoa, really good fic. It shows that the brothers still actually love each other despite the fact that they seem to hate each others guts at the same time - love-hate relationships... they never are simple, are they?

Great job!
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was fantastic. I really hope they have an actual conversation sometime soon and work this shit out. I was so pissed at Elena telling Damon to give up on Stefan, and let him go, I almost punched my tv. Like Damon hadn’t been watching his brothers back for 162, and some girl who’s only known them a year knows so much better? UHG, makes me mad all over again.

Damon and Stefan are the only ones who can save each other. This was a great piece to showcase that fact. I know it’s not exactly what you intended, but I’m adding it to my Community called Salvatore Vampcest, because I wear Those kind of goggles. :D Hope you don’t mind!
Last Marauder of Five chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Really cute!

I loved the part where Damon thinks about the look in Stefan's eyes when he is repressing an emotion.

Keep writing!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really wish they'd have a scene like this in one of the episodes. I loved the hug, it was nice to see them getting on and almost being back to normal, or whatever classes as "normal" for them.