Reviews for Changes
Emily111 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Great story :)

I like the pace, and how you describe the setting and characters. It's interesting and not hurried.

Look forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
Poorcuepine, I hope you are writing your sequel to Changes and are able to post it soon I can't wait to read it.
Pianogirl
ChaseROCKS chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Hey poorcuepine! Sorry this review is coming in so late! I did read this last (and ending) chapter when you first posted it, but never had the chance to write a review until now. First off, I want to say thank you for sharing this awesome fanfic, reminding us what an amazing show Chase will always be! Second, thanks for responding to my reviews and motivating me in my crazy busy weeks! This story was a great reward to look forward to! I'm kind of sad, now that it's official complete, but I know you have another one on the way, so maybe you can get that up and posted soon. :) Anyway, for this chapter, I totally loved that everyone's safe and is going to have a good recovery! I felt kind of bad for the poor officer who was taking care of 59 this whole time, and happy that Annie's going to be able to see her favorite Rotty pup soon! Oh, one typo I found is when Daisy's explaining to Luke which rooms everyone is in. You wrote down 'Luke' when she's talking about Ben being in room 425. So, that's the only typo I found, I don't think there are any more. Anyway, great job on this story, poorcuepine! I can't wait to read the next one!

Oh! And thank you so much for the writing advice, poorcuepine & Pianogirl! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who daydreams about Chase! :D I was already writing a story, mostly for my own amusement, but I'm going to try my best to edit it to be fanfiction worthy and maybe (just 'maybe') I'll post it later on (if I get an e-mail. You can't sign up without an e-mail, right?). Thanks again, girls! Oh, wait! One request, poorcuepine. A Ben/Annie story? Pretty, pretty please? Have an awesome day! :D ChaseROCKS
Pianogirl chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
Aww, I don't know which was sweeterWas the hospital bedside scene, still no kiss though :( or the 59/ Daisy scene!

It was so good you did awesome for your first fic! I can't wait for the second story, the summary was really awesome, hope to see it soon!
poorcuepine chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
Hi ChaseROCKS! Thank you so much for the wonderful and long reviews. They mean the world to me. You will know what I am talking about one day. About writing…. I cannot tell you how hard it is to start. I think my biggest inspiration was daydreaming. I don’t have a lot of time available but I borrowed every chance I could find. When I walk the dog or take a shower, I try to daydream my story. During that time you can work through in your brain the little tid-bits of the story. Pianogirl is right when she suggested one-shots. You don’t even have to publish them, if you choose (though I HOPE you do!). This story, as you can tell when you start it, began as a one-shot. But I was instantly addicted and I began writing an outline. Where I thought the story would go, how it would wind around. Once the structure was established, I just relaxed and kept writing and writing and writing. I didn’t let myself get too bothered by specifics and if I didn’t know what to do with a certain part, I would leave it blank with a note to come back to it. Then on my walks with the dog, I would work out those scenes.

Do not ever get intimidated. There are so many writers on Fanfiction who have English as a second language. If they are not intimidated, then you shouldn’t be either. Honestly, take the plunge. Find the confidence to start! Your new friends of Fanfiction will cheer you on and it will get to a point where you cannot wait to post!

Just try it. Pianogirl and I will cheer you on! I am sure your imagination will be better than you ever thought possible!
Pianogirl chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
I hope everyone had a good memorial day weekend. I hope you were able to write some more; I'm so excited to see where you take jimmy& annie. I was giggling at what ChaseRocks said reminding everyone about the therapy this first go around across the border at least this time she'll have jimmy.

ChaseRocks, a suggestion that I can come up with is maybe start off with one-shots. I'm so excited that you are starting to write and I can't wait to see you post it.

Keep up the great work!
ChaseROCKS chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
*Smirks* Oh my gosh, poorcuepine! I just realized that this story started with Annie finishing her therapy sessions for the first time she was dragged across the border. What kind of therapy stuff is the Chief going to make her take after this second time? Oh, poor Annie! She might have to sit through more sessions with that same therapist guy from the beginning, especially after everything that she just went through... Anyway, that was just another weird thought that just popped into my head today. I hope you had an awesome Memorial Day weekend and will post the next chapter soon! I'm loving this story!

Oh, and, poorcuepine... could you give me some tips? How do you stay interested and confidant in continuing one story? I keep finding myself getting stuck somewhere and then I end up not liking my story as much and thinking it's not as good as I wanted it and starting over on a completely new fic, and so I end up never completing a story at all. How do you find the motivation to keep on writing and focusing on one single story? Thanks for the help! :D ChaseROCKS
Poorcuepine chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Pianogirl! Glad it made your bad day brighter! Congrats on finishing your finals and good luck with your job search. I am sure you will be great.

I look forward to seeing if you like my sequel.
Pianogirl chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Omg, nothing better then getting my Chase fix after a stinky day at work. The chapter was so awesome. Annie's finally safe; hopefully Ben will be okay and Annie and Jimmy can have some alone time (wink-wink), poor Jimmy hasn't even gotten a kiss. Keep up the awesome work, and happy memorial day 2 u 2.

I'm so excited that you are talking about posting another chapter soon, yay- thankfully no one can see my happy dance (I have little to no rhythm, lol!)

ChaseRocks, hope your finals went well, luckily mine are done now I'm just in the process of finding a career oriented job :) BTW, I like that we aren't obsessive, we are dedicated.
poorcuepine chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Dern it ChaseROCKS if you didn't just BUST ME! Do not worry - 59 re-appears and just for the record. I had already written that part of the story. LOL! It is always funny when great minds think alike!

I will be updating the last chapter shortly. I just want to be able to write more of my sequel prior to ending this story. I hope everyone continues to like my stories bc I continue to daydream all things Chase and look forward to having a place to write it all down.

ChaseROCKS, you do make me smile!
ChaseROCKS chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
*Jumps up and down, happily* YIPPY! Annie's finally safe! *does happy dance* Woo-hoo! And I'm so glad the Jimmy and Ben could work together (or 'to get her'?)... :D *smiles, exhales* Yes, I was totally cheering them on when they shot Manuel in the leg. You go dudes! :D Also, I really loved the little moment Luke and Daisy had, super cute and adorable! I'm glad that you put that in there, a little nod to their relationship in the show. I guess now all we have to figure out is who 59 has been staying with this whole time. :) I mean, while the team is focusing on saving Annie, who's taking care of 59? A dog's got to eat, right? I don't know, that's something weird I just thought of now... Ooh, I know! You should make one of the team bring 59 to the hospital to see Annie for some cheering up! That would be cute, maybe not totally realistic, because they don't let dogs in hospitals normally and she was in the hospital before and didn't need 59 there, but this is sort of different and it would be cute! ...Did I mention it would be cute? *Smirks* Just remember, 59 is an important part of Annie's life, so maybe you could bring him in again before you end this story and move on to the next one. I know, I request a lot of things... :D but a girl can ask, can't she? Anyway, super fantastic job! I have a feeling Jimmy's going to be getting a long vacation after the time he's just had. Well, Annie too, I guess. Hmm, don't get any ideas, poorcuepine, I'm still dreaming about my Ben/Annie fic. :) Anyway, maybe you could give us some spoilers for your next fic in an author's note at the beginning or end of the next chapter? Please? Oh, I forgot to say thank you earlier for this wonderful reward! Probably one of the best rewards I've ever gotten. Thank you and it was totally worth the wait! I do have to admit that I was checking these past days and on Monday night I was refreshing the page every 5 minutes (I'm not obsessed, I'm just dedicated :D), but yeah, it was worth the wait! I love this story and this chapter is one of my favorites because Annie's finally safe! Yay! Poorcuepine, you are absolutely one of my favorite authors on fanfiction and I know the next chapter will be amazing! Update soon! *does happy dance out the door* :D ChaseROCKS
Pianogirl chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
Thanks, I'm getting excited about your second story just through the summary, can't wait. I hope your able to update soon. Keep up the awesome job!'
Poorcuepine chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
ChaseROCKS you make me blush with your compliments! Do not worry. A guy as cute as Ben is always worth keeping around... Wink wink nudge nudge. I am THRILLED that I can help get you through a hard week. It makes my day to know that you look forward to reading something I wrote. I have always wished to entertained more than just myself with my romantic musings. AdBailey was just SO GOOD at weaving a story. I have a long way to go until mine are as complex. But I welcome the challenge and wish I had more time in my day to write.

For now, my sequel is still going to be Annie/Jimmy BUT, I do truly listen to you and your advice so I promise to keep Ben involved!

Good luck on your exams! Study hard and I promise I will get the next chapter up before the end of the day Monday (at least my Monday- I'm not sure where you are in comparison). I hope it can be a treat for you and your hard work!
ChaseROCKS chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Okay, first off, I am so sorry for not reviewing earlier, poorcuepine! I've been so busy these past weeks, and am actually supposed to be studying right now :P, but I wanted to get this out there before you update with the next chapter, so here I go! :) Okay, I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter, just whatever you do... please, please, PLEASE do not kill off Ben! *Smirks* I think it'd be good to leave the option, of being able to bring him back later on, open. (But I have to admit, I did smirk when I read that, Pianogirl.) :D I like Ben, I really do, and you're scaring me right now... I was telling myself 'poorcuepine wouldn't do that... right?' *Smiles* Anyway, you being intelligent and all, you would leave the option open, I'm sure... (hint, hint!) ;) Well, maybe I'm overreacting a little... or maybe a lot, but yeah. :D

Anyway, getting back to what I originally came here to say... I was looking at some of the reviews for adbailey's "Hunted" story and I read when you commented (back on August 10th 2011) that 'the only creative thing in my day is whether I am going to have rice or potatoes with dinner.' :D I just wanted to say that you have come a long way from choosing rice or potatoes with dinner! :D You have done a super great job with your story so far, poorcuepine, don't doubt your writing skills! You're story always cheers me up and totally gives me something to look forward to (and I'm going to need it after this busy week)! Can't wait for your next update! You rock, fellow Chase fan! Also, can I put in a request for a Ben/Annie fic? Pretty, pretty please with a pair of Annie Frost boots on top? :D Thanks for making me feel like my opinion really matters! I'll be waiting for Chapter 18! ChaseROCKS :D
Poorcuepine chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Hi pianogirl! I will be updating Monday! So sorry for the delay! Your comment made me giggle. Poor Ben. . . just sayin'.

My sequel will be a continuation of this story. I think Annie has a lot of old and new baggage that she and jimmy need to work through. Plus, as awesome as jimmy is, it has to be hard to stay positive in a new relationship if the other person is always fighting demons. Two independent people always find growing pains during the development of relationships. Hope this tidbit helps!