Reviews for Misunderstandings can be beautiful
Neko-Chaann chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!
I would love it if you continued it down the path of Onodera, just being scared and tired of everything..
I know that's kind of sad and angsty but it would be awesome!
hope chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
moarrrrr
samwise1327 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I'm a beta, if you are still interested in having one. I am very interested, I can practically see Kyoko walking in on Takano forcing himself on Ritsu. that would be an interesting way for her to find out about their relationship! Can't wait for more
ritsutakano chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
plz update soon .. I want to know what will happened
Im pretty sure that ritsu will get along with his half-sister ..
haitothigh chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
ah please update soon :D amazing story
reader.writer.both chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Please, please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! I am SUPER, DUPER, UBER, curious!
I REALLY want to know what happens next.
Im really curiouse on what will happen when Kyoko finds out about Ritsu's and Takano's 'relationship'.
Im also curious on how Ritsu's gonna handle all of this.
I wonder how Takano will squish his way through this whol catastrophy...
Gahh! You really, REALLY need to update very, VERY soon.
See how desperate I am for you to update right now?
I had to say (type?) words TWICE just because I want you to update sooo badly T_T
So UPDATE! SOON! ASAP! PLEASE!
ForbiddenKissesInTheDark chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Awesome job!
AnimeHolic101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i love it ! pls update :))
fujoshi123456 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
u love it it a beautifull storyb
puddintop chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Well, it's good to know your first language isn't English-honestly, you write better than most native speakers on this site, haha. Still, though, you should probably get a native speaker friend with good language skills to proofread this for you, as lots of little mistakes can bring down the quality and enjoyment, even if they're understandable.

Also, not sure if you realized-but Ritsu's a canonically only child, so it seems a little strange to just throw in a sister out of the blue. Why not use one of the women already in his life to shake things up, like An-chan or Saeki-san? Seems unnecessary to give him a sister, sorry!
anime1hinata chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Awwwwww shucks! x3

Wait, why am I the only one who reviewed here? D8

Anyways, I can't wait for more ~ !
anime1hinata chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like this, keep writing and update soon