Reviews for Patrolling the Digital Frontier
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I haven' watched Tron but I like the story. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Maybe if they ever go off the Grid they end up going into cyberspace and they find Oracle's computer
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Update!great story, I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Are you ever going to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
need to continue
Zak Saturday chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THIS! MY MIND CANT TAKE ANYMORE WAITING!
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really like this idea- I can totally picture the two of them freeing the Virtual world, and then showing up months later to see Bruce. Heh. And maybe he'd appreciate Damian a little more, and Damian would actually have enough time to bond with Dick in a way I don;t think he;d ever be able to with Bruce. Cool.
lilo202 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
awesome story! you sould continue (that's how you write it?) it and fast, even if you published it half a year ago, it just pure gold!
Dracomancer1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is fantastic. There aren't many Tron crossovers out there, and even fewer good ones. This is a gem, so run with it.
Rebel-Angel-Hero chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Asjk;fdlsf Can I even begin to explain how much I loved this? I have been stuck on this crossover since I saw all of daddywarbats' art on Tumblr. Please continue this with the Oracle idea, I would love that so much!

Cheers,

~RAH
Kesomon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
*Gasps, hurriedly scrolls back to the top, and moans unhappily* aw man, don't say this is completed! It's too gorram awesome to be a oneshot!
jayfeather63 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved this first chapter this is pretty interesting and im totalky hooked.I especially love how your having dick and damian get a huge fan of dick and damian brother thing.I cant wait till your next update!