Reviews for Finding Our Way
Great chapter #!
shika93 chapter 1 . 8/9
Good beginning!
darkroguehunter chapter 6 . 2/29
I love this story please PLEASE keep going
This is a good story. Hope you find inspiration for this one day
tim223 chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
you started a great story. its a shame you have abandoned it but good luck with your other stories
lawmom430 chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Such a sad thing for Marie. I know it has now been three years since you updated but you sure did a good job with had done so far. Very intriguing story. And this is exactly why I hate when I read a fanfic that is not complete, but enough whining on my part. Thank you for your efforts. Well done
dreaminggirllivi2 chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Hope you decide to finish one day.
JamesNorthman96 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Awwwwww :( I was disappointed you didn't finish this story, I like it very much, it was just getting good when you stopped. Please change your mind about finishing it, I think it's worth writing more to this great story :)
UntouchablRogue chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Please continue updating this story I just started reading xovers when I found this fanfic and totally love it. I mean what's not to love about this story true blood and x-men are both amazing and to have them in one story is awesome so please update love the story. :)
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
update please this is really good..:)
RiaKiki chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Interesting combinations! Found it while browsing. Hoping you will revisit and finish, or provide a sequel.
jadeevans05 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Isn't Rene suppose to be dead by this time?
em chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
theres a huge lack of these crossovers and youve left off at such an awesome cliffhanger that i really really hope you update soon :)
Bella-Macabre chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I'm really interested in this story, I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I really like this story I like how she got her powers back and I think you should continue PLEASE