Reviews for Finding Our Way
dreamgirllivi chapter 6 . 3/13
Hope you decide to finish one day.
JamesNorthman96 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Awwwwww :( I was disappointed you didn't finish this story, I like it very much, it was just getting good when you stopped. Please change your mind about finishing it, I think it's worth writing more to this great story :)
UntouchablRogue chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Please continue updating this story I just started reading xovers when I found this fanfic and totally love it. I mean what's not to love about this story true blood and x-men are both amazing and to have them in one story is awesome so please update love the story. :)
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
update please this is really good..:)
RiaKiki chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Interesting combinations! Found it while browsing. Hoping you will revisit and finish, or provide a sequel.
jadeevans05 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Isn't Rene suppose to be dead by this time?
em chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
theres a huge lack of these crossovers and youve left off at such an awesome cliffhanger that i really really hope you update soon :)
Bella-Macabre chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I'm really interested in this story, I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I really like this story I like how she got her powers back and I think you should continue PLEASE
Lady Luciferus chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Bummer. Please update? I started to read your ASOIAF fic Howl and then decided to check your other stories. And wow. You're good with this! Sookie and Eric are totally IC. Hope you will continue this someday:)
angel897 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
intresting story to read so please keep writing kay
Anigen chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
her power came back OH yeah! man but i don't want her to be a fairy. I like Rogue as Rogue, and Sam as her friend.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Love it. Hope you will update soon. Can she touch vampires? They are basicly dead.
Hayley Redfield chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Nice story ! please update soon ..
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »