Reviews for Cupcake
WOWZA!HOT!SEXY!Love it!E/O FOREVER...
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Uh hoh
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
GAD!I miss Stabler on the was so hot!Short and ohhhhhhh!So sweet!It would be wonderful ,if something like this happen for Olivia with Elliot of course!Oh well!Maybe season 14?Who knows!By the way great job as it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
LivyStabler chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
HOT! Really enjoyed this one!
Kezia chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hnnnnnnggggggggg. This smut everything (except us). Cannot articulate a proper review due to massive ladyboner.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I like this! (: I would have reviewed when I read it but FF wouldnt let me lol
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
A lovely balance between the sweetness and the hotness, well done. It was a cute romantic story that makes me say good luck to any guy that now has to buy you a birthday present, your heart is ruined because of this pair and your imagination bunnies. Fabulous writing as always, lovely!
Lou3174 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
So hot and romantic of him. I want to know who would

Dare eat her cupcake?
Sydney chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was great!
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Happy birthday, Tracie! Nice fanfiction!
Ayshen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Death by swoon and cupcake, lol. I love the imagery of Elliot picking out the rose. The love from him and the way he mused on how she changed him for the better was just so beautiful.

And when he happens upon her, I could so picture it in my head, her with the cap in her mouth.

Oh and then the HOTNESS, good lawd, giving me heart palpitations! I love how it was all about her and how he promised her they wouldn't spend more then a day apart...creys. So beautiful.

And I hear Happy Birthdays are in order 3333 Hope you have an amazing day!
lk chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
HOT! happy birthday!
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Sweet and sexy Elliot just for Olivia. Great oneshot. Happy Birthday!
7starfish7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Desire! That is your word. Please please write a one-shot for it.

Loved this btw.