Reviews for Tom Riddle and the Snorelacks
AsphaltFalls chapter 23 . 11/19
I've just re-read this story and been reminded of how wonderfully hilarious it is. I really wish you'd update soon, there's just little to none of this rare gem of madly humorous fanfiction literature to be found these days :( Hopefully, there'll be some Tom/Harry fluff in the future chapters, if you decide to write more. I think that a conflicted Tom and an oblivious Harry would be funny. A meeting with Grindelwald could also be interesting, one where Harry just bumps into him and thinks "why not add him to my field trip *unwilling*, delaying a war while having fun on the expense of others is all in a good day's work" and string him along with seer-stamped mystical-ness and mysteriousness on the topic of the hallows ;D Anyway, I really love this story so good luck with your writing! (and stuff).
GinHanelle chapter 23 . 10/25
Love. this story is hilarious! Harry is the best Divination professor. And oh yes, the dirt that will be exposed to the wizarding public about that bastard Dumbledore. yes! Hehehehe.

yes, reading this was so much fun
zerefdragneelx791 chapter 1 . 9/30
muy divertido
acababa de encontrar este fic y ya es uno de mis favorito ojala lo yeges a terminar
MissHatter715 chapter 23 . 8/23
Oh my gosh I'm dying over here! Loved the metaphorical circus!
Oh goodness, I need me some more of this wonderful wonderful story. I think it's hilarious, honest. Please update neh? ALSO, LUNA. I want her to come in soon, oh the drama! She should be a real seer XD.
Luna! Hedwig! I adore both of you!
Oh I love this story, It's all coming back to me now! Thank goodness for this beta, it's love man, real love. Except not love, cause I don't know them. :D
Oh gawd, so much fun.
Hey, I'll have you know being a sheep in a magical society is better being a muggle. I'd be perfectly happy being a sheep, sheep me up, but don't skin me please!
I like this beta, I want this beta. This beta is life, love is beta. Beta be as beta do.
That last line tho.
Funny, beta did some work, but was lazy or bad.
Not an English speaker? I admire your courage to try another language :). You're English is a billion times better than my Spanish.
Your beta sucks, I probably commented that before but...I'm rereading cause the story was so good. Yeah. Be proud. Not about the grammar though. I think you get better.
RambleSchapalon chapter 23 . 5/7