Reviews for Tom Riddle and the Snorelacks
RambleSchapalon chapter 23 . 5/7
Please let Tom and Harry fall in love with each other! :) 3 Please update ASAP
jeanette9a chapter 23 . 4/13
giggle harry with that bag and suff remes me of a male marry poppins. XD
and this is for sure some discorded fun.
and i wonder where he will take them?
circus sound fun together with the them park. but i also hope he takes them on a horror movie, it could be fun cuz some people won't know the difference between the movie and a pensiveved(?) memory.
i also think him taking them para shooting would be fun, it would be fun seeing their reaction to a thing flying without magic. also seeing how muggle parties are in different from wizarding ones would be fun too, after all you can go raving with out taking drugs.
for the wizarding ones, maybe Atlantis or the Bermuda triangle (i think you can be sent though time going there). so think how funny it would be if they popes out in our time of tech and selfies and moonlanding and sky scrapers. of course with harry's lucky they will be back safe and sound with a new goal in life (getting the wiziarding words some of that wold wide web).
giggle just some random ideas, do with them what you like. ;3
Ahahahahaha! I love this, update neh? I hope Luna shows up next chapter!
Oh my goodness. I may be slightly addicted. Okay, I'm Dumbles with watered down Lemon Drops.
Oh great goodness of lemony lemon drops! Save me, from the depths of my sleep deprived giggling! Whatever reservations I had before now, forget them, for you my dear friend, have exceeded all expectations. I lay beneath your shadow, rolling on the ground, probably laughing or in pain from a busted lung. It does not matter; I shall survive...Hey hey!
Ahahahaahaha! I totally love Harry. Best Character Creation Ever.
MUwahahaahaha! Your Beta has gotten better, my friend. I am most pleased...
My Merlin, dear Tom How I Want thee with Harry
I totally want some Tom/Harry action. Totally. No seriously, they're my favorite pairing. DO ET.
Oh goodness, I love this even if it needs another Beta!
I quite like this Harry, but the grammar/spelling is wreck; it isn't even funny. I'm almost 88% sure English isn't your first language, and am appropriately surprised by your fluency (I can't speak Spanish for my life).
Though*
I read through relatively quickly, but I'm leaning toward your Beta either being a saint, or a really crappy on. I lean toward the crappy one (there's only so much text this chapter for there to be relevant changes) or maybe I read too fast and didn't catch them quite the way I thought I had. Either way, keep writing, I think this is hilarious.
candy4beth chapter 23 . 3/11