Reviews for Teddy Bear Troubles and Other Such Oddities
Booom BaBy chapter 1 . 3/23
Well fuck this then lets go to archive
Murasaki Hina chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
this would've actually been a lot more interesting had Harry and Draco still been sworn enemies.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
His teddy bear? *sniffle**sniffle* He loved his teddy bear. :,(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
This story is so sweet I love it.

Also even though he's in character and it'd be weird if he reacted any other way, Ron's a prick.
lampshadezz chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
i swear, this is like the cutest and the sweetest harry and draco fic ever! XD the plot was to die for, the characterisation -just, draco why are you all sorts of adorable?- that made my heart melt, and just, how you wrote this, it was amazing.

ive read this once before, but have never thought to leave a review. i think -i HOPE- that i was just too blinded by this story's sheer awesomeness to put my feelings into words. i suddenly remembered this fic and odd few days ago, and it took me a while, but finally, i found it, and i couldnt have been more relieved :3

just, i really want to go search far and wide to see if there are any more kid!draco or even kid!harry fics (i think i came across one or two when i was looking for this) but its *checks* haha, well, its 2 in the morning and something tells me i should be sleeping "

well done on an awesome piece, thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with the world and blessing us with adorable harry and draco moments :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Well done. Simply lovely work. (Well, not simply...)
Ani Mei chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
A very lovely and well-written deaged fic that does not read like a parody. Kudos! I like that Harry and Draco has an established working relationship because it's much more believable and has good driving power.
brynn.brigham chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
I loved this story so much. It was so cute and war,!
ncbexie25 chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
This was an awesome story and I'm sad it's finished! Thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
In Love There Is Truth.
A Truly amazing fanfic, I've read it multiple times and each time, it makes me smile more and more :) great job!
slytherinprincess963 chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
THIS was really something. I loved every minute, hell every second of it. I literally could not stop myself from reading the next part. This is beautiful piece of writing and I enjoyed it very much :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Aw! So sweet! I missed baby Draco but I'm glad that big Draco had no problem with being with Harry.
GoodNaughtyGirl chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
awwwwww. so adorable
Yuki082 chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
That was adorable oh my gosh.
I'm still trying to process the level of adorableness that I just read.
Thanks for writing!
-Yuki
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
*sniffety nsniff sniff sniff* Oh I can't take it anymore! Can I be invited to the wedding?!