Reviews for Teddy Bear Troubles and Other Such Oddities
lampshadezz chapter 17 . 9/25
i swear, this is like the cutest and the sweetest harry and draco fic ever! XD the plot was to die for, the characterisation -just, draco why are you all sorts of adorable?- that made my heart melt, and just, how you wrote this, it was amazing.

ive read this once before, but have never thought to leave a review. i think -i HOPE- that i was just too blinded by this story's sheer awesomeness to put my feelings into words. i suddenly remembered this fic and odd few days ago, and it took me a while, but finally, i found it, and i couldnt have been more relieved :3

just, i really want to go search far and wide to see if there are any more kid!draco or even kid!harry fics (i think i came across one or two when i was looking for this) but its *checks* haha, well, its 2 in the morning and something tells me i should be sleeping "

well done on an awesome piece, thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with the world and blessing us with adorable harry and draco moments :D
Well done. Simply lovely work. (Well, not simply...)
Ani Mei chapter 17 . 5/7
A very lovely and well-written deaged fic that does not read like a parody. Kudos! I like that Harry and Draco has an established working relationship because it's much more believable and has good driving power.
brynn.brigham chapter 17 . 4/30
I loved this story so much. It was so cute and war,!
ncbexie25 chapter 17 . 4/16
This was an awesome story and I'm sad it's finished! Thanks!
In Love There Is Truth.
A Truly amazing fanfic, I've read it multiple times and each time, it makes me smile more and more :) great job!
slytherinprincess963 chapter 17 . 3/6
THIS was really something. I loved every minute, hell every second of it. I literally could not stop myself from reading the next part. This is beautiful piece of writing and I enjoyed it very much :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Aw! So sweet! I missed baby Draco but I'm glad that big Draco had no problem with being with Harry.
GoodNaughtyGirl chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
awwwwww. so adorable
Yuki082 chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
That was adorable oh my gosh.
I'm still trying to process the level of adorableness that I just read.
Thanks for writing!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
*sniffety nsniff sniff sniff* Oh I can't take it anymore! Can I be invited to the wedding?!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Aww Aww I can't. I just can't. Aw. Just Aw
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
*sniff sniff* They did the "okay" thing just like in TFIOS *sniff sniff*
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Knew it knew it knew it knew it knew it I know everything
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
I no shippy Reich/Harry. No shippy.