Reviews for Teddy Bear Troubles and Other Such Oddities
DangerPJOphanboy chapter 1 . 3/28
I read this book on Archive Of Our Own and it was great the transitions were good and it was so cute and Harry and Draco's relationship was adorable great story!
Booom BaBy chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Well fuck this then lets go to archive
Murasaki Hina chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
this would've actually been a lot more interesting had Harry and Draco still been sworn enemies.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
His teddy bear? *sniffle**sniffle* He loved his teddy bear. :,(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
This story is so sweet I love it.

Also even though he's in character and it'd be weird if he reacted any other way, Ron's a prick.
lampshadezz chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
i swear, this is like the cutest and the sweetest harry and draco fic ever! XD the plot was to die for, the characterisation -just, draco why are you all sorts of adorable?- that made my heart melt, and just, how you wrote this, it was amazing.

ive read this once before, but have never thought to leave a review. i think -i HOPE- that i was just too blinded by this story's sheer awesomeness to put my feelings into words. i suddenly remembered this fic and odd few days ago, and it took me a while, but finally, i found it, and i couldnt have been more relieved :3

just, i really want to go search far and wide to see if there are any more kid!draco or even kid!harry fics (i think i came across one or two when i was looking for this) but its *checks* haha, well, its 2 in the morning and something tells me i should be sleeping "

well done on an awesome piece, thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with the world and blessing us with adorable harry and draco moments :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Well done. Simply lovely work. (Well, not simply...)
Ani Mei chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
A very lovely and well-written deaged fic that does not read like a parody. Kudos! I like that Harry and Draco has an established working relationship because it's much more believable and has good driving power.
brynn.brigham chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
I loved this story so much. It was so cute and war,!
ncbexie25 chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
This was an awesome story and I'm sad it's finished! Thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
In Love There Is Truth.
A Truly amazing fanfic, I've read it multiple times and each time, it makes me smile more and more :) great job!
slytherinprincess963 chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
THIS was really something. I loved every minute, hell every second of it. I literally could not stop myself from reading the next part. This is beautiful piece of writing and I enjoyed it very much :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Aw! So sweet! I missed baby Draco but I'm glad that big Draco had no problem with being with Harry.
GoodNaughtyGirl chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
awwwwww. so adorable
Yuki082 chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
That was adorable oh my gosh.
I'm still trying to process the level of adorableness that I just read.
Thanks for writing!