Reviews for Coventry
Rakshasa chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Wow that was awsome too bad you don't get alot of really good.
WyrdX3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Oh la la la... *sighs of pleasure*

Your writing is always delicious. I especially liked Godiva's fond memories of her playtime with Demona as Dominique. I've always thought Dominique might have that bit of kink in her, and I'm jealous that you've written it up first. But oh... such writing!

The whole thing was descriptively stunning, beautiful word choices make it come alive to the senses. I do wonder that Godiva's dance (In the show) seemed a little tame. All tease, no money shot? But the after show entertainment makes up for it in spades. The weaving of two story lines together was really great, though I confess I mainly skimmed over the monster part of it until the end. Somehow the icky parasite thingy couldn't hold up against the allure of GODIVA. It was fun just watching her do paper work. I'd love to know more about the two Japanese gargoyles, and their story. I'm a bit surprised that Godiva would use her "extra" on Gabriel, but not on them when they were the only gargs in town. Maybe she has feelings for Gabriel beyond just lust?

Hoping for more Godiva. So rich and luscious, I'm wondering if you should have made her chocolate colored instead of indigo *_*

sigh... now I'm craving chocolate...

Mooncat
Brian Thietje chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
She probably would...
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Whooooeeeee! I have to tell you that this story's SMOKIN'! Sex and violence, greed and hatred and lust and stardom… Would you accept it as a compliment if I said that when you choose to, you could give Jackie Collins and Sydney Sheldon a run for their money?
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
*Clapping* Bravo, again your originality and imagination have seriously impressed me. The whole Coldsteel-tendril-body-snatcher-thing? Genius. But what about the rest of his body?

I haven't read many of your stories but enough to get a _vague_ idea of the timeline. And I must say; "I bow to you oh Great Author!" *bows repeatedly* )
Jake Denton aka King Cobra3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Another great fic from one of (if not the most) the most talented authors of our time! I hope you keep going!