Reviews for Feral
Jacobfrit chapter 1 . 3/17
Please update your story!
Princess mAlice chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Wow awesome . I want to see Cindy's reaction to Jimmy if she sniffed ther feral potion! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Type your review here...
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
nice 8/10 do more or make more chapters
Wolfgirl706 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love this. feral males are hot!
LW12 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
it was great
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
The only thing that bothered me about this story was the lack of detail about how old they are. I mean, clearly, they're older than the are in the cartoon, I'm thinking like high school, maybe college-age but because it was never explicitly stated, it's speculative. Otherwise, nice story, well done!

-Charmy
inuyashakingdomheartslover15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
nice this is a good story
OMG chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
OMG!
bob chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
great story
HuskyWolfHybrid chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Normally I stick to Creddie based stories, but I got a little bored and curious so I decided to check out Jimmy Neutron. All I can say is that this story was amazingly organized and well written. I liked it :) (But I hope that they are older, considering the fact that this show was a cartoon and Cindy was flat chested and they said "shit" and "hell". But other than that, keep writing!)
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Feral! I loved this Jimmy!:3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
this was..really hot. wow, i'm impressed!
DaBlackVegeta chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
"Her bra covered chest"

To the comment below me, I'm pretty sure Cindy didn't wear a bra in the TV show, so I'm sure they're older.

Great story btw.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Um ... May one assume that they are several years older than they were in the show? If so, then good premise and execution. If not ... ew.