Reviews for Bitter Sweet
Doododoodooo chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Not as good as a million pieces. This wasn't completely in the right tense
elli.nino chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great job! You're right there needs to be more Jared/Mel fanfics. I love it though!
multibodoke chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
love it! please keep writting...
bananaman48 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
loved it, there really isn't enough mel/jared love, can't wait for the longer one :)
Shameless-Royed-Fan1023 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Thank thank thank you for writing this! I freaking love it! It was soooo good! I wish that jared actually had a background in the book! And I wish there was more him and Mel too! So thank you thank you thank you!
098765432345678 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was beautiful. You captured the characters perfectly. I love the little anecdotes, the tender moments, & underlying toughness of the survivors. All those wonderfully sweet memories turned bitter after a tragedy... I haven't lost the love of my life, thank goodness, but I've been known to go off by myself and vent. I can relate.

I know exactly what you mean about getting started and being unable to stop! I started what I thought was going to be just a couple of pages, turned into a monster. :-) Let's see... errors. Just one grammatical mistake caught my eye. It's 'damnedest.' So if the worst i found is a misspelled curse word, you're doing FANTASTIC!