Reviews for Rome is Burning
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 5 . 1/14
Now I'm a bit scared. I hope something bad won't happen. THEIR LIFE IS TOO PERFECT TO JUST BREAK DOWN!

Oh, and seriously, Sherlock? Naughty, naughty boy. Irene's lucky to have you.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Just watched season 2 and now I'm dying to see more AdlerxSherlock stuff.
kia chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Oh I am very much in love with your writing style and the way you keep characters in character ;). Please never stop writing.
DreamFighter95 chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Love this. Every character is written so well -all I want is for you to write more. I hope to see more from you with Sherlock in the future.
Tcolt chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Loved the story. Goes to my favorites. Thanks a lot!
Ms. Reen chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Why do I like the fandom? Well, they have great writers and well, they have stories like this one. ;)
Helianza chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Wow ! Great, cute, and very funny story. Loved it ! Thank you for sharing it.
I especially liked your characterization of Irene and Sherlock : it was spot on, and so entertaining!
MoonChildTheRabbit chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Hey, I love your story, absolutely! I love how you play them although I wish the story go a little slower, about Sherlock and Nero's relationship. They're such the sweeties. And absolutely love Nero. What is gonna happen to Adlock? Ps. I love the family you've written. Thank you for sharing and please give me more. You're brilliant. :))
MoonChildTheRabbit chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hey, you shock me with Nero! I love your idea, well, like John I asked myself was it possible!
Keep writing, I'm looking forward to your story of Adlock. I ship them so hard!
Thanks for your story :))
Higanbana - Red Spider Lily chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ogod, I love your story so much !
Sorry, I just had a go and re-read it.
Everyone seems to be so much in character. I love your John. I'm always a little bit sad when Sherlock/Irene fics are built at the expense of John, or where he doesn't appear. But in your fic, it's just perfect !
Thank you for writing that, I loved it. I'll keep lurking aroung, just in case you feel like writing S/I again ;)
Higanbana - Red Spider Lily chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. Your characterization is spot on. Thanks a lot :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I LOVED THIS FAN FICTION. IT WAS SO CUTE AND AHHH I AM IN LOVE. could you potentially write more chapters?
cml22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I have probably read this story (along with all of your others) dozens upon dozens of times. I love how you perfectly portray the characters as they really would be in those given situations (as apposed to going completely OOC like most Sherlock-Irene centered fics out there).

I would like to ask, though, if you knew the name of the actor from your cover picture? I've been searching and can't find out who he is.

Thank you for giving all of us readers the privilege of reading this fantastic story. I know you probably get this a lot, but please continue writing about Nero. I'd be very curious to know how he would act as he got older. ;)
ahundredyears-itsnothing chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
This story was incredible! I always wanted to imagine Sherlock and Irene having a child but it never worked in my mind! But now thanks to you and this story it does! Incredibly perfect story! Pleaseeee make a sequel! I
MusicalChick13 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
This is seriously the most perfect thing I've ever read. (Yes, I know "perfect" is an absolute adjective and thus can't be expressed in degrees, but it's still, somehow, an accurate description.) Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this, so thank you. :)