Reviews for D is for Dangerous
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful fic. First Anthim fic I've read, but it was nice all the same.
thelonelyalpaca chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is so interesting. I never thought of them being together, but I like it! Keep it up, yo!
ElegantObsession chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
I think this is my new favorite ship. :)
fifiswims chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Amazing story. Seriously. At first I was sort of eh about the whole Jim/Anthea pairing but I'm cool with it now, lol. Adorable ending, by the way.
goanago chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved this first chapter. I was going to read all of them first and then leave a review... but I just loved the last part "Another player. How refreshing"
wow! jajaja
LoopyLou XD chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
I just want to say that you are brilliant and that I love you. Really I do. Okay, not in a creepy way but I still love you 3
My Beautiful Ending chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
I'M CRY
SO BEAUTIFUL
I LOVE IT.
yra chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
*whimper*
I love you.
I could have sworn I reviewed Chapter 20 but I didn't so I just have to say my favorite part was that, with all Mycroft's people there, it was Sebastian who saved her and carried her out. That Jim was not there did disappoint a little, but then I read these last two chapters and now I'm all sorts of okay with it.
And I don't want to know what happened to Jacob Hart. I just assume it was not good.
And then Sebastian was at the hospital when she woke up, and it was perfect because there wasn't an ounce of sap to it and still had a certain warmth, as much as you can get from a snarky sniper. His ease with her was so well done, the batting of the eyelashes and putting his feet on her bed, it read very real, the relationship a woman might have with her, uh, lover's best friend. (I guess that would be the best description.) Even the flirtation was just overboard enough to make it clear it was both a joke and a gesture of affection. It must have driven Mycroft crazy.
Poor Anthea just had about as much as she could take. I was afraid her sickness had something to do with her miscarriage, but blood poisoning makes perfect sense, considering the conditions she was kept in. Taking Charles out instead of waiting for Sebastian is one of those quirks that makes Anthea so wonderful. Maybe she had to be carried out, but she was certainly no damsel awaiting her knight, and she was mad. Another point I think you handled wonderfully is, of course, one last comment about the baby. Just that moment, maybe a little left over hormones, where she wondered...But it was just a moment, albeit a sad one, and then it was done.
The Jim and Anthea reunion was wonderfully unpredictable. There was no way it could be romantic, per se, or that she would fly into his arms, but standing her ground and glaring was great. A few questions were answered, some of her feelings soothed, and then home. And when given an opening, Jim made sure it was his home. The casual way he mentioned eradicating Alexander and his boss and whoever else was great for a criminal mastermind/psychopath, and kind of romantic. The fact that he killed people in itself is pretty much par for the course, but the reason he eradicated them, the fact that he acknowledged it was very personal, summed up their relationship wonderfully.
"So you robbed a Swiss bank?" LMAO
And the return of the damned phone. Awesome.
As for Mycroft...poor, poor Mycroft. He can't get another assistant and he can't separate her from Jim, or, to a lesser degree, Sebastian. He just has to be content with the knowledge that the boys will never hurt her, and even go out of their way to protect her. He can compartmentalize amazingly, but this must be testing his limits.
The final chapter was amazing. That's all I can say. I wasn't one hundred percent sure how it was going to end, but knowing that she has the keys to her new flat, and she's never been in there, is great. She's sitting at the bar doing crossword, drinking with one of the world's greatest snipers, and helping said sniper to tease probably the most dangerous man in the world. And clearly for these three it's just another night at home. The ongoing couple's argument about the end table is so simple and telling at once, not just that he won't let it rest but that he didn't move it back while she needed it. Oh, and that one real smile, just a second as they do something so small as share a forkful of food...you rock. That's all I can say.
And nobody is saying it...ever. And they both know what they aren't saying.
The very finish, the couch, his crazy head resting in her lap as she hums him to sleep... I am not ashamed to admit that I did give a little squee.
I think I told you before, but with taking on some of the minor characters you almost turned this into an original fic, instead of a fanfic. You made so much of the history, all of Anthea's life, and you fleshed out Jim to a very real, although frightening, person. Every time I saw this in my mailbox I got very excited, and I am sad it has to end, but I'm glad you put it up for our enjoyment.
Thank you.
Holly-Anne Rivers chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
I'm glad this was the first Moriarty story I read. This was fantastic. I don't know if anyother story will live up to this one.
I feel that you captured Moriarty perfectly. Congrats :)

Holly.
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
Oh my god this was just great and I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing this!
holmesiswheretheheartis chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
kaugfkashdfkjasdfkls omg i loved this story so much, thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Pregnant, obviously. I like this story so far.
N. E. Laurent chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
I love this story. It's brilliant. I hope you have a plan for anthea and Moriarty's relationship. It really entertains me.
City of Lunatics chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
THIS IS BRILLIANTLY AWESOME
City of Lunatics chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
The tomatoes bit was fantastic! And yes, women do respond well to sweets (well at least I do XD)