Reviews for every step before the veil
lowi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hello, mew! So, I read this last night, around midnight, and first I thought I should review it immedieately, but then I realised I'd never be able to write a review equivalent to what I really thought on my phone and at that time (as you know, after ten o'clock; GOOD BYE GRAMMAR) so, I waited, and here we are.

Okay. mew, this story. &hearts I loved it soooo much, it's so beautiful and asjdhaskhdh and it's Remmius, and it's just totally absolutely awesome. &hearts

The non-linear timeline was pulled off brilliantly, and I just died when I read it.

"Harry should've known that Remus knew better than anyone else the anguish of losing Sirius."

Okay, first of all, this is the perfect way to begin this, because you throw me as a reader headfirst in in such a emotional, painful moment, and then it just is so terrible, and so believable, and I just want to cry, ALREADY.

"Sirius sidled closer to Remus on Remus' bed and rested his head on Remus' shoulder. "It's the night before exams and I'm about to puke, luv."

And that part. Wow, it's so cute and fluffy and I liked the difference from the last, both in time and in feelings, and it was just adorable. &hearts

THAT SCENE ABOUT THEM FINDING OUT REMUS IS A WEREWOLF IS PROBABLY THE BEST TAKE ON THAT EVENT I'VE EVER READ, SIRIUSLY.

"Besides," Sirius joked, "I always wanted a pet."

Hilarious. X3

And, oh gosh, the next part. It's just so hawt and fluffy and askdjaa and adorable, and talking about having kids, and then Sirius' next to the last line. I AM DEAD, OKAY.

And, gosh, James' and Sirius' friendship, I love how you wrote it and how you included it, and just all about it.

"Well, I don't want to defile young minds," the wolf replied. Sirius didn't miss a beat. "Then just defile mine instead."

*is dead of squealing too much* It just works so well, and everything's just askdjaj and I just loved it.

" He'd love Sirius until there was no longer the concept of the end of time."

And now it's a bit more serious, and that just works so well, like in timing and so, and it's still so wellwritten and I just want to go and sob in a corner because now it's sad, and so sad and I don't want it to be...

"But maybe it was okay to admit that Remus meant more to him than Harry ever would. Sirius silently gave a little apology to James and Lily for that."

THAT LINE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, AND I LOVE HOW YOU WROTE THAT SCENE AND OH GOSH.

Then the next part, it's just brilliant and I love the last line of it, and it's just amazing.

The after-life scene. It's fantastic, as simple as that. There isn't one thing in it that couldn't have been better, and I love that theory about Tonks being a placeholder for Sirius, and it's just so wellwritten. Gosh. &hearts

And the final scene. It's nothing but amazing. It's the perfect way to end it, and just the fact that the last word in this gorgeous story is "began" is really powerful and so creatively (but almost not noticeable, if you know what I mean?) done, and I just can't explain it, lol.

Anyway, mew, this story was fantastic, and I loved it so much, and I want to favourite it one million times, because it was one of my favourite Remmius' ever, and you're such a good writer, and just okay.

Okay, I'm shutting up now. XD
jojor99 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, mew, this was fabulous. Though, the after life scene made be a little teary! You did a great job. And I have to say I loved Sirius saying he always wanted a pet!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Great job! I think this is one of the first nonlinear timelines that I've read...I really enjoyed it. Who doesn't love some Remmius? XD This was really good.
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
THIS IS FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN!
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So putting this on my C2...I loved it. Very very good, and I just love Remus..and Sirius of course.
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
OMM, MEW! THIS IS SO AMAZING!

:O

I don't even know where to start! *haz fuzzeh brain* Well, first off, I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ADORED THIS! You really made the switching between scenes work well and the switching was so smooth and perfectly done. I loved the scenes that you picked because they really are key to Remus and Sirius' relationship.

I love how you write Remmius anyway, but this was particularly amazing because you not only showed their emotions and interactions with each other perfectly, but also showed how their relationship matured over the years. They went through a lot and the parts about their relationship post-Azkaban gave off a feeling of that strength.

THEIR AFTER LIFE SCENE! OMM, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT! I love how Remus just felt so guilty because he loved someone else and because he still loved Sirius the whole time he was with Tonks. Sirius' reaction was amazing also. I liked how understanding of the situation he was and how he wasn't upset at Remus for moving on to Tonks, but rather happy for him for being able to have a kid and find some sort of happiness when he died. I also loved the idea that Sirius was supposed to be with Remus after death, while Tonks was meant for him during life.

Ugh, I'm rambling, but I'm just so in love with this!

I can't even choose a scene that I loved the best. At first I thought it was when they found out Remus was a werewolf and then I thought maybe it was the after life one, but I also loved when they were at Grimmauld Place. I guess I love each and every scene equally because they are all so perfect and I can't choose.

XD

"Besides," Sirius joked, "I always wanted a pet.""

That has to be my favorite line, though. It was so Sirius and must have made Remus happy that Sirius was accepting of his condition.

*FAVORITES A MILLION TIMES!*

So yeah, I mean I enjoyed reading this fic.

:D

-Morghen
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was so sad and so awesome and amazing and I really need to study a thesaurus, because I can't think of any other words, but I loved it. That's it, that's all I can say - AMAZING.