Reviews for Saints Row: Saints and Sinners
thatoneguy chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
nice chapter keep it up!
saintsrow234 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Update! In a nice way
WeeDevil chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
update soon love it DariusXShaundi
Elvisfonz23 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Great story Im curious as to who the boss picks Shaundi or viola :)
Shadow182 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like the history you've given your character, the tie-ins with Ben King, it gives your story a lot of depth and dimension.

I'd have to say though, you could really use a proof reader, there's a lot of grammatical errors that break up the flow of the text. Over using capitals, getting the tense mixed up. Nothing that can't be fixed with a little practice and a second set of eyes.

Aside from that, a fun read so far.
Random1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
The Windows Vista part was funny, but I'm sure other Saints would have heard of it. I wouldn't kill him because he made Windows 7.
someone confused chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
who's aimee? other than that, cool story, bro
AnimeQueen1260 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I honestly like this fanfic. Even though it's in-complete, I like it. But there's punctuation problems in this. Like i know that minez have grammar problems, but it's wonderful. And I love how the boss loves Shaundi. (Did you notice that I spelled 'mines' M.I.N.E.Z., lol)
Random1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Few problems. The MC "Darius" was not found by Johnny Gat, he was found by Julius in SR1. Julius made him 2nd in command in SR1, but then Julius is put in jail, making the MC the leader of the Saints. And all the way throughout SR2 he is the boss. Just clearing this up for you.
HaZzA chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Nice story dude.
RedkNitro chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Another great update, good job keep up the goodwork
Skurge chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
It's a reasonably good start but there is quite a lot of dialogue in it... And you seem to randomly be capitalising random words throughout.
00909 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I like the idead you have behind this story. Mabe you could do a big story that covers all three games or two more stories for the other two games. Up-date soon please.
RedkNitro chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
For this being your first, you did great :) I really enjoyed it. Hope you update soon