Reviews for A Wisp of Shadows
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Argh John! Go walk out with Sherlock, for goodness sake! Mary is no good for you! I feel so disappointed in John right now. And that Sherlock is so obviously against John marrying Mary! Grah. Does John need a map or something? A list of instructions? A personalised ‘Dummies’ book, perhaps? Because I would be more than happy to direct him to any of the before mentioned objects. How could he be so stupid? Argh. This is really upsetting, omg. Wonderful drabble, mew, but meep feeling so sad now. Excuse me while I go hunt down some happy Johnlock ok.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Sigh. I loved this flawless and amazing piece of work. :) "Nuff said.
Miss-L-Fox chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I think that movie gave EVERYONE ideas... they were not so subtle with the lovely slash hints were they? :) Very cute fic.
putu chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Cute! And yeah, he should of follow holmes!
lowi chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh my gosh. SHERTSON WHY OH WHY ARE YOU THE MOST PERFECT OTP THERE IS?

Seriously, this ship, I'll go down with it, I promise. And, hell, it's almost canon, as much as it was there in the movies.

Anyway, ship-perfectness aside and onto mew-you-wonderful-writer-let-me-love-you type of things.

This was gorgeous. That scene, I was like, WATSON THAT IS RIGHT STARE AT SHERLOCK AND IGNORE MARY, and from now on this is going to be my headcanon for what happened in watson's head. (pun sooo intended. XD)

"There was nothing wrong with that; Mary was his wife, his significant other.

Though…Sherlock was his better half."

:3 that is just epic, my friend.

"The good doctor embraced the festivities, though he felt he should've gone with Sherlock instead. And he couldn't quite place why."

Oh, dear, daft, doctor, let me tell you why. BECAUSE YOU LONG TO SCREW HIS BRAINS OUT THAT IS WHY.

Well, that said, that was the most perfect ending to this story.

This fantastic drabble. Which I loved. And I love you. Fabulous work, luv!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I liked this :) I must addmit something like was defiantly going through my head while watching the newest movie lol I was like marrying Mary is going to be Watson's kiss of freakin death. Noooooo! And the way Holmes looked at the wedding! ughh.. shertson is epic. good story
HannaHazzard chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
nice one :) Oh yeah, I think the movie was really full of Holmes/Watson moments :D
snowin' you chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I particularly love this scene in the movie! You wrote it out well. A little longer story would be nice, too, I think.