Reviews for Back for Good?
Rhyce chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
This is my favourite fanfic hope you will be able to update soon xx
meglouise98 chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
love it! whens next chapter?:) x
Jeeessss-tt chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
LOVE this fic, glad you are continuing it :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Aww... so glad you updated. I got very excited when I got the alert! This chapter was awesome! I just love the way you are portraying Mark. It makes me want to just hug him even more than ever. And I loved the Jason and Gary bit at the end. That was really sweet. All of them are like brothers, aren't they? They may fight, they may fall out, but we can always be certain that they will work things out; no matter how long it takes them. Whether it be, 15 minutes or 15 years.

Anyway, like I said, fantastic chapter. Hope to read more soon! :D

takethatterforlife chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I was about to yesterday, but I heard about Gary's baby and I was a bit shocked. I haven't updated out of respect. I can't even imagine their pain at the moment.
The next chapter will be up within 24 hours.
Lots of love.
Alex
x
girlmusketeer chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
ooohhh! excited- jason'll be sooooo happy! :))
xx
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Awesome chapter! Loved the line: '"What about the sickness - surely you must have noticed." Howard said in a serious tone, trying to calm a hyper Mark Owen down.' That made me laugh. The thought of a hyper Mark makes me giggle every time XD

Please update soon, I really love this and I hope everything works out in the end for them all.

SpiderPig chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
please please write more i really wanna read this till its finished it is a great story and i wish that it would be a happy ending *hint hint* :)
xXgirlmusketeerXx chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Awww! Poor Markie and Howie!

Great chapter, update soon please.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
God, I feel so sorry for everyone who's having to go through this. It must be hard on all of them. I really hope that after al this there is a happy outcome.

Great chapter! Update soon! XD
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Yep, I know, I said I would read after school. But I couldn't wait any longer. So I read it now! And I'm glad I did! XD

Phew, so glad Gary's all right. *lets out sigh of relief* I assumed the worst as well. Poor little Markie though, he was so scared... I just wanted to go and hug him. (I want to do that anyway, but still...).

CANNOT wait for more!

HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Gah, I need to know what's happened to Gary! Please please! I need to know! I'm with Mark, I hate the suspence! XD Gah, it's killing me! XD Please update soon! XD Love this!

Markie!
xXgirlmusketeerXx chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
... WHAT! ! Please let him be alright.

Update soon!

xXgirlmusketeerXx
Namikaze GigglesBarlow chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
waoooww, can't wait for the next chap!

why is take that fic is so rare? *screaming
xXgirlmusketeerXx chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
*SCREAM* oh my bloody god! that was well worth the wait!

i really really hope Robbie gets out alright... but what the heck happened to Gary? in his conditioon he couldnt just disappear!

i will watch out for the next chapter, fantastic work :))