Reviews for Caged Bird
Perabeth's Kid chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Very nicely done. I like the fact that they acted like themselves in this, instead of a pair of little lovebirds (not that I have anything wrong with that, mind.), it was also nice to see quotations from the episodes. Thanks for creating this.
Destielocked chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Thank you! That episode was one of my favorites simply for every and all Destiel moments (especially the bedroom eyes Cas gave and the remark that Dean made. Theyre so canon, how are they not canon?! xD) So thank you for filling one of the episodes with a more in detail clarification on everything that is Destiel. Wonderful writing!
Westiegal chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Brilliant! I watched this episode tonight and this fic absolutely fits. *happy sigh*
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/24/2013

Anyway. I adore that you started off the fic with Cas's reaction to Dean's comment about getting laid. That was my favorite part of the episode, first of all, and since watching it I've wondered what Cas was actually thinking when Dean said that. I like Cas tapping into the Winchesters' vocabulary, as well - it kind of amuses me when Cas swears, tbh. And aww, Cas holding Dean close as he brings him back, that's just absolutely adorable. You did a great job writing Castiel, also - he just seems perfectly characterized, and I love how you wrote Dean through Cas's eyes, too. 'And yet he felt...odd at Dean's words'. YES BECAUSE HE IS IN LOVE WITH DEAN. Ahem. Plus, possibly-blushing!Castiel is just adorable. This is positively brilliant, and I adored seeing Cas's thoughts in this episode because I've wondered what he was thinking throughout the whole thing. Lovely job!
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
It's just so...awesome! :) And I love that moment too :)
Anna chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hahaha I loved that part in the episode too XD but who couldn't think of destiel moments in that episode XD
VampireCari chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Excellent. I would enjoy reading more from you. Fabulous how you used the exact phrase running through Castiel's mind several times to emphasize why he took his actions.
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
lolz my sister and I were watching that episode again last night and we were laughing our butts off when Dean said that and when Cas replied to Sam "me" :D

this was sweet