Reviews for Father's Word
hpjkrowling4ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow. This is amazing. And I think that Teddy is right. And I also think that Harry is right. I love this, well done1
nayin chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
oh u did very well...love this story
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great one.
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I still don't see Harry as a dad in the next gen fics. Haha, but I liked his moment with Teddy :) I like how they went back to reminisce and stuff.

Good job, mew!
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You were splendid, mew! You did a fantastic job on this one. Yeah, it's the permission thing that the boyfriend asks of his girl's dad, but this one's interesting because Teddy was almost like a son to them. I thought that Harry wouldn't approve because it's like incest, but no. He wanted to know more :) I liked the Memory Lane, and it was damn realistic too!

I feel enlightened. Somewhat. Haha ;) Thank you for the oneshot :D
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my gosh, that was soooo much fun! Thank you for the walk down memory lane. I loved Harry's response. It was sooo funny. I mean, I can definitely see where he was coming from...then TEDDY's remark, well, that was amazing. Just thank you so SO much for writing this!
HarryPotter4everandalways chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I seriously love this story
lowi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh, mew. :3 this was just gorgeous, so pretty, so beautiful written and I loved it.

TeddyLily - nomnom. Harry - perfectly IC. The photoalbum - I loved how you captured their "entire" lives. :3

All in all; a fantastic story. &hearts
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was really cute and enjoyable! )
tigercubistop chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love your story, Teddy like lily, i like this subject. Can i translate it into Chinese and published oline.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice! I've always wondered what Harry's reaction would be if Teddy told him about liking Lily, and this portrays it really well. I love the uncle-nephew relationship that's seen between Harry and Teddy, and I love the bit of TeddyLily too (despite my love for LiluScor, I still love LilyTeddy). This is really good.
jojor99 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice one! I love how you wrote Harry in this and how he began to come around to Teddy's view. And Teddy is great, too. He managed to convince Harry so well.
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
AW!
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very beautiful writing. I like it. Teddy Lupin and Lily Potter...hmm...interesting pairing. And I love the godson and godfather moment!
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was SO good! Honestly, I was scratching my head for half of it - I can't really remember whose kids were whose, aside from Al, James, Lily and Teddy, of course, because I haven't read the final book yet. But I'm getting there. I couldn't not read this though, because it just sounded so great and it was.

I loved that Teddy had turquoise hair at one point, and his eyes kept changing colour. The little I've seen of Tonks, I love she's just amazing in my mind.

This rocked. I'm sure I'll be back to reread it again sometime.