Reviews for Slayer of Dragons
Rrund chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Glad to see Henrietta has found a friend to share her life with. Enjoyed her return to WY.
badgergater chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Some great dialogue here, and the concept of Jess as a bolter is right on- Slim seeing in both the reluctance to give up the freedoms they know for something that's important but risk-filled as well. An entertaining read that cloaks real insight into the characters. Well done!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
“Well,” Slim said ruefully, “He may not hold the record for stubborn but he sure sets a mark for others to try for.”

A pretty good description of Jess! I'm surprised Slim didn't hit him. I'm more surprised Miss Isabella didn't hit him. A very funny scene.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very nice. I take it she didn't marry the doc. I'm with Jess in thinking that she didn't need to marry him...or anyone else, either, for that matter.

Poor Jess, tho! Cracked me up!

Well done, my dear. :)
kayaklady chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I’m thrilled to see Isabelle once more on the Sherman Ranch. This latest story sees Jess once again as her uncultured and gallant knight but with a delightful twist as this time he also has to play the part of a reluctant dragon. I’m so impressed that Slim didn’t hit him for that stunt.

I’ve enjoyed how you continued to develop the friendship between the Lady and her wild colonial boy. It isn’t romantic as the age gap between them is too great, but you can see that they are becoming friends as they both share a love of wild places.

This is a wonderful sequel and I’m ecstatic that you took the time to create it.
tafizgurl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Jess is such a sweetheart. I always got the feeling he was a bit of a dragon slayer.

And he can kiss me in the barn any time he wants to. Or anywhere else!