Reviews for All Your Lies
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/19
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You write them so well, it's amazing.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
U made me cry! I just love emily/doyle! I wish he didn't have to die! More doyle/emily!
GirlOnFire chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was amazing :) I would love to see the teams reaction to that. Good job :)
FashionableRaid chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG i love that song. fits your fic perfectly :D
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I loved this story and I am now going to beg you to do this story in a multi chapter form. I'm very interested to see what you would come up with. Please consider it
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
great job
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was simply brilliant! I loved everything about it, especially the flashback scenes. And not just the scenes with her and Ian, I loved seeing Lauren in her role as an arms supplier and impressing Liam with her knowledge and giving her opinions regarding the different weapons and their uses.

"He heard the knob twist and the door opened. Ian looked up then, right into the eyes of a dead woman." That was one of my favorite scenes in 7.01, glad to see it in this story.

And Emily's stunned look at the end of the episode (another favorite scene) also makes an appearance, yay! Over the summer I had wondered if they would have Emily take Ian out, but after seeing her expression as she watched him die, I'm not so sure she could have actually done it. (goddamnit Paget is amazing!)

And you are right, the POV switch at the end wrapped this up perfectly!

Ian and Emily are such a fascinating and complex couple and I love reading your stories about them! You really get their complexity and I hope we get to see more with them in the future!
Rach5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Beautiful ending to a lovely heartfelt story.
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 1/6/2012

OMG. This is so... This is Them. It's so totally Emily and Ian and you noted Em's little devastated look when she realized Ian was shot, and I think I love you for that. I just... there are no words. Love.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow! This was really well written and did a very good job of looking at their complicated relationship.
pagetftw chapter 1 . 1/6/2012