Reviews for Born to Ride
greenbloodwolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Stupid joke or not i really enjoyed it

whats next on her list lol
jman377355 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was awesomely retarded.
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
THIS is why no one will ever be able to make My Little Pony jump the shark. XD

Go Carrot Top! FTW!
FanNotANerd chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I have two things to say: one, Carrot Top just got 5 in the badass category. Two, I wonder if she realized she killed that shark. Sharks can't breathe unless they're moving through water, and if they're out...

Ah, who am I kidding? Very nicely done. I was actually thinking she was going to pull some Catwoman crap at first.

You can tell by my rather inarticulate and nonsensical praise that I have no criticisms. So I'll just end it here.
Zervziel chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
You misspelled addiction mate. Otherwise...Pony riding a shark...That's freaking awesome.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
YEAH!

BADASS!

You are legendary! I loved every bit of it!
RHJunior chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Funny as heck. But what's she gonna try and ride next?
Maddog3060 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
So very silly. Yet, so awesome. I do adore the surreal and random when it's done right.
HayesAJones chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I find myself concerned for the shark. What happens to it if its tank is busted?

Oh, and Equestria must be more advance in marine animal care than us if they can keep a great white in captivity.
Jasper Sealights chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I knew I would love this right from reading Callum's dedication. I was correct. This is amazing.

The best part about it is how serious it's written; now I'm just going to be waiting for someone to take it as seriously as it looks. It actually really does remind me a lot of Kangatavia, with them both being seriously-written spiritual journeys of background ponies that originated from Twitter! That excites me quite a lot, too! I hope someone notices this, lol.

Anywho, I'm really happy that you kept a lot of the characterization I gave to Carrot. That made me giddy! Southern Carrot is best Carrot. And for the record, I can very easily picture both Carrot and Berry wearing a leather jacket.

The "It's too late to stop!" is the best thing ever. As is the "Somepony stop her! She's insane!" Oh lord. I really liked all the flashbacks you added of Over a Barrel, and the buffalos, leading up to her riding a shark. It was very well done, and honestly I probably would never have expected it if I hadn't already known about it.

And lastly, you probably didn't mean to do this, but congratulations - I now ship Carrot Top and Berry Punch.

Great story! :D
Callum Mulallum chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
The best, and most detailed piece of shit I have ever read.

I fucking loved it.

Have no idea what to write in this review... so... Fish Bagel Glowstick Toast is best toast. Yum.

... Thanks for this, I guess. xD 3
BronyBraeburn chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You are a master of the most random plots ever. I LOVE this fic and I suddenly have a HUGE respect for Carrot Top.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012