Reviews for Stars for Mattie
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
J'ai adoré cette histoire tellemente! I'll était si mignon á la fin! Merci beaucoup pour la marveilleuse histoire!
jUsTaNothErFuJoShi chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
OMG noo I don't ship that! (Prumano)

Anyway this story was pretty cute XD there were some grammatical and spelling errors every now and then but you get a pass since English wasn't your first language uwu

Over all this was a really great story 3

JAF
jUsTaNothErFuJoShi chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Wahhhhh so cute! While I do like Franada I mainly ship Canada with Prussia and that scene was too damn cute XD
Please-never-let-me-go chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
amazing story! love love love it!
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Still cheering for PruCan XD
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
So...this is a Franada story and you managed to make me cheer for PruCan O.o
Well, that's kinda fun XD But I'm sure I'll be cheering for Franada as the chapters go on. Nice story!
PFDC chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
NOT SHOWING THE WEDDING?! BLOODY BASTARD! MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH STORY BUT NO WEDDING AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! I really love this though!
PFDC chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Fuckin... Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
PFDC chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Welp Francis, looks like your fucked! I loooovvvvvvveeeeeee this soooo much it's not even funny!
Alex Hermy chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
This. Was (ok.. it is). So. F***ing. AWESOME. This was one of the... cutest Franada-Stories I have been reading (-was that correct? o.O) so far. Good Job.

Grüße,
Alex
Luciangrl chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
loved it I liked how many other pairings you intertwined with the story my only regret I'm a huge spainmano fan so not so crazy about the epilogue. But the story was great and i liked how you gave england and prussia happy endings.
Witchdoctr chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Ha. I thought Gilbert was licking Francis for a second.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
OMHRE! I love~! (w)~!

Just so be silly about this, is Matthew going to wear a dress? Lol, jk. XD

Wow, I'm going to be truthful about the GilbertxLovino, I did NOT see that coming.

Woo! USUK! X3 Love~

Man, after the honeymoon, Quebec will soon be in the picture. O.o :o
Akira chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
I love this story~ I felt sorry for Gilbert, but I'm still happy for Francis.
1silentmouse chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
got to give it to Gil, he handled the situation better then I expected him to. Matthew also did a good job explaining the situation.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »