Reviews for Searching for Hiccup
SparkleSeas chapter 4 . 1/7
I have a question. Why do they hate berkians so much? It can't be because of the Dragons, because the hatred seems way to strong for that, and also way to old. So why?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
B
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Poor astrid I wish this is a movie tracing their paths with Benny hill musicc playing
kate chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
o my gosh i loved your fanfic it was absolutly amazing and i wish that was how the real movie went could you email me some more if its not to much trouble () consider me your bigest fan
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
best fanfic. super cute
Random HTTYD fan chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Really great story, anything to add?

P.S. Half-Life 3... still waiting, ya know :/
Telron chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
great story and made me crack up several times
Jj chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…,…... Soooooo cuuuute
naruko12lover34 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
good story highly recommend it 3
ScrewballBRaine chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
I thought the scene of Hiccup meeting Liza and her parents was fairly believable. For a fictional encounter at least :). I have had quite a few run ins that were like that with religions of all kinds so it doesn't (to me at least) come across as you having a problem with them :).
Enjoying this a lot :)
John Cena chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
U r not my queen selfcentered bitch
jas gs chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
You're very creative. Its kinda like the movie. Exiting but not to serious.
great Story chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
you wanted a review so far its a good story you should make more and keep up the good work
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
Oh my gosh! This was wonderful! It's the first fanfic I've read where they leave the archepelago, and it was very interesting to see how they interact with other cultures. And when I read the last paragraph (not counting author's notes), it took all my willpower to hold back a Fangirl squeal (because it's almost 3:00 a.m. and I don't want to wake people up) and I had to settle for A LOT of happy flailing. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Rainbow Awesome Dash chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Omg this is amazing. Please update it is so fabulous