Reviews for The Lightning of Halkeginia
activemars828 chapter 6 . 3/29
I really like what you've done with this story. Hope you're having fun with what you're doing.
activemars828 chapter 2 . 3/29
I'm loving this.
raigalcc chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
i taken a liking to this, hope you'll update soon 83
ZERO chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Still no chapter 7 yet?
KnightyNight chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Very amazing story thus far, i'd love to see more, really. -
ultradoomdude chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Please update this story OR ELSE
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Oh and he's also said that "Raiden" essentially means "Lightning Bolt" so you're calling him "Lightning Bolt the Lightning"
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I'm confused, is this the Raiden before it after the prime minister of Africa was killed? I can't tell ._. Also a few spelling mistakes but nothing too bad. I'm really quite enjoying this. Although I'd imagine Raiden reacting with less surprise at things since he's had much bigger ones and shouldn't be surprised by much now. And isn't his skin fake? I think he says he tried to hide behind synthetic skin at one point in Revengeance and it sounded like it was before it's events so I'm unsure. Also he's stated that even though he can survive without things like food and nano paste and other stuff he needs it after about a week or his brain shuts down. And there's also maintenance on his body and even his newer one needs that. I'm just curious if that'll be acknowledged and if so how it'll be resolved... Or even if it will be resolved. Good story hope you continue .
ZERO chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Still no chapter 7 yet?
mrbubbles chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
good story i just dont like pretty boy raiden
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Dont let it end more
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Halkeginia is the continent. Albion, Tristain, Germania, Gallia, and Romalia are the countries.
Lightning is Wind alignment magic.
Tiffania is just a void mage however as of current novel every summon she makes will be classed Lifthrasir.
You don't really know that much about FoZ do you? At least enough to be writing FFs on it. I don't follow the series much either so I'm not one to talk, but as FoZ is a godsend for FF crossovers I made a trip to the wiki and studied up.
Gonzanime chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
The truth that I love this fic, I would love to know how the story goes, because certainly for me in great and promises to be fantastic :D
vizard hollow chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
will raiden use his jack the ripper persona soon?
Kizuro Shirosaki chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Tiffa is live at albion forest if I'm not wrong. And the only way to tristain from albion is to take a flying ship.