Reviews for Insatiable
its been 2 year chapter 1 . 1/7
If you dont plan on finishing it please could you at least wrap it up in some way, give it to someone else to continue , or at least post where u wanted this story to go? This story is just amazing im honestly addicted to it and i really want to know what will happen. I know uve left the tf franchise and im sorry u had to do that but please we need somthing! You are a fantastic writer and thank you for posting your work. Sorry if this post is a little demanding but please consider!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/10/2015
This story is awesome! Just pure gold! I look forward to see what happens next! I'm also a little curious about Sunstorm and the reaction Megatron and other Decepticons will have to him upon discovering Starscream's adoption of him.
Kat chapter 28 . 9/12/2015
I hope you find it somewhere in your muse to finish this fic. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite fics I have read. I love the way you wrote starscream, it's perfect to his character.
Lonk chapter 28 . 7/16/2015
/cries

ITS BEEN A YEAR. this is still my favorite fanfic please update soon ;-;
Carrie chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
A part of my soul died when i saw it was on Hiatus :'( Beautifully written and would read again and again love the insight on the relationship between megatron and starscream and I enjoyed every sentence. ;)
Sulktora Storm Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Please write more its killing me on the wait, I've re-read this so many times I lost count. ;
Confuzzled-neko chapter 28 . 4/8/2015
Love this story, always worth rereading the whole thing
Wooden-Horse chapter 28 . 3/31/2015
I had ma mini heart attack there when I read that Insatiable is on hiatus. I really hope you decide to continue this someday, it was my favorite story, I really miss it I'll be sure to re-read once you decide to pick it back up.
Hope you're doing well in the meantime and hopefully we'll see more of you on FanFiction soon :)
littlekittyfox chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
omg i love this fanfic so much! it's been an absolute joy to read and please PLEASE keep adding to it, it's rare to come across such a well written and characterized fic such as this, it be such a shame to see it unfinished!

here's hoping i get to read more 3
waspinator chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
This is a beautiful story and so well written. I know you have put it on hiatus, which is so very,very sad because you have put so much effort into the world building.

I hope that even if you can't finish it one day, could could do a brief summary on how you would end it. Just to give us all closure.

Also this chapter is just so good it seems such a shame to end it here.
Deviched chapter 28 . 1/19/2015
I really don't know what to say. What an amazing piece of fiction.
R4Z0R5EDGE chapter 28 . 1/2/2015
Wonderfully written as always
But, I see you have not updated for quite some time, have you discontinued it?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
I like this story a lot (obviously, or I wouldn't have read 28 chapters of it). There's just no character development, for all the story moves at a great pace. Starscream is still the same self centered, emotionally shallow and emotionally unstable character he was when all of this started. He doesn't learn from mistakes (or put what he does learn into practice), and he flips from hot to cold emotionally so fast it's really hard to to get involved and care about what he's feeling. I like the story that is going on around Starscream and I'll keep reading and hope he... grows up, at some point. Thanks for posting! :)
Sneer chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
I'm noticing a pattern here with Starscream...

Nice shot, Bluestreak! Starsparkle should be proud he brought this out of him, really its quite the compliment! XD

Hopy scrap! Is Bumblebee the little yellow "youngling" Starscream magnanimously decided not to shoot the night the arena was raided? Hahah, wow, I didn't catch that the first time!

Aw, OP still cares about his Seeker, even if his prince no longer recognizes him, so cute!

Damn, but it was ridiculously and inappropriately romantic how Starscream felt about getting his wings marked. Wow.
The next part was also smelting hot, wow!

I can't believe TC was so unaware of the mutualness in the attraction between Star and Megs until now but its good to know who's side Warp would be on should it come down to the brass tacts, I'd had a wonder for awhile now because he clearly really likes Megatron and enjoys being a Decepticon immensely.

So much happened in this chapter and I enjoyed ALL OF IT!

(sorry it took me so long to remember to review)
Sin chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
So much promise. I hope their interaction will improve. I wish you have a downloaded file of this story. I'm afraid it can be shut down for M.