Reviews for Insatiable
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 28 . 2/17
Please update this is a really good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
There isn't a single thing I don't love about this story, it's why I'm rereading it again.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/28/2016
Very interested in what matters will be discussed between Megs and Screamer. This is my favorite story by the way. I really love Starscream's POV in this.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
That scene between Starscream and Skywarp I love it. Skywarp's a sweet spark wanting to help Star in his own way. The Skywarp way. The way where he can get some fun out of it while he's at it.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
Let me just say that this is my favorite story. So wonderfully written and full of interest there is not a single chapter I don't find myself entranced by.
its been 2 year chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
If you dont plan on finishing it please could you at least wrap it up in some way, give it to someone else to continue , or at least post where u wanted this story to go? This story is just amazing im honestly addicted to it and i really want to know what will happen. I know uve left the tf franchise and im sorry u had to do that but please we need somthing! You are a fantastic writer and thank you for posting your work. Sorry if this post is a little demanding but please consider!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/10/2015
This story is awesome! Just pure gold! I look forward to see what happens next! I'm also a little curious about Sunstorm and the reaction Megatron and other Decepticons will have to him upon discovering Starscream's adoption of him.
Kat chapter 28 . 9/12/2015
I hope you find it somewhere in your muse to finish this fic. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite fics I have read. I love the way you wrote starscream, it's perfect to his character.
Lonk chapter 28 . 7/16/2015
/cries

ITS BEEN A YEAR. this is still my favorite fanfic please update soon ;-;
Carrie chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
A part of my soul died when i saw it was on Hiatus :'( Beautifully written and would read again and again love the insight on the relationship between megatron and starscream and I enjoyed every sentence. ;)
Sulktora Storm Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Please write more its killing me on the wait, I've re-read this so many times I lost count. ;
Confuzzled-neko chapter 28 . 4/8/2015
Love this story, always worth rereading the whole thing
Wooden-Horse chapter 28 . 3/31/2015
I had ma mini heart attack there when I read that Insatiable is on hiatus. I really hope you decide to continue this someday, it was my favorite story, I really miss it I'll be sure to re-read once you decide to pick it back up.
Hope you're doing well in the meantime and hopefully we'll see more of you on FanFiction soon :)
littlekittyfox chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
omg i love this fanfic so much! it's been an absolute joy to read and please PLEASE keep adding to it, it's rare to come across such a well written and characterized fic such as this, it be such a shame to see it unfinished!

here's hoping i get to read more 3
waspinator chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
This is a beautiful story and so well written. I know you have put it on hiatus, which is so very,very sad because you have put so much effort into the world building.

I hope that even if you can't finish it one day, could could do a brief summary on how you would end it. Just to give us all closure.

Also this chapter is just so good it seems such a shame to end it here.