Reviews for Insatiable
Anonymous Anon chapter 6 . 4/16
I'm liking this fic so far and overall I think the way the story is structured is amazing. I normally don't do a review before finishing a fic but I just have to say that this is the first fic that had me stopping for interval breaks (courtesy of Starscream's behaviour and it took me two days to reach this far ;_;). But it's a good thing in a way as it engages me to read more. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapter and hopefully survive this wild ride.
DreamMaster08X chapter 9 . 4/15
Hey, I finally found where I left off! I've left reading this story for FAR too long.

Starscream views himself as a superior being, yet constantly tries to brush off the fact that he also carries the problematic traits of an 'inferior', as illustrated by the last few paragraphs of the chapter. It's not to say that Megatron himself doesn't also have these flaws, but the more we see of Starscream and what he thinks of certain things, the more we truly see him as a menace.

I don't think I've mentioned it before in my previous reviews, but I think your portrayal of Starscream is the best portrayal I've ever seen of the infamous Seeker in fanfiction. Starscream is a creature who always thinks outside the box when it comes to plans; the problem with his plans, however, is that he never thinks consequence-wise, resulting in his many failures. This version of the character is no different, and I LOVE it. His interacting with Megatron is practically in sync with his characteristics, and makes the story much more thick and interesting.

Will definitely continue on as fast as I can, because now I REALLY want to see where this all goes.
Voltax chapter 26 . 3/26
I'm not really sure how to feel about this. The way you portrayed things in every chapter, especially this one, was amazing. Is it bad that I felt bad for Starscream when Bluestreak glared at him and wanted him to suffer? Oh well. I have weird point of views (': Amazing story, though!
Jeanette chapter 26 . 3/21
I really enjoy reading this story. There is so much depth to it and seems that nothing is held back. I was a psychology major in school so I love how the thoughts and feelings behind the characters' actions are explored. I keep coming back and re-reading parts of it just to experience them again.
Spark chapter 1 . 3/17
This is so great so far, I hope you keep writing!
LightBlueSpartin343 chapter 26 . 3/12
This is amazingly awesome. I am so glad that I stumbled upon this fic. the characters, the story, the interactions, everything about this fic is just so interesting and GOOD, LIKE, OH MY GOD. Please keep writing! X3
Dark-Kumineko chapter 4 . 3/12
I can't wait to read the next chapter but I figured that I could review first. :) What is with Starscream's attitude! If he keeps it up his is just going to drive away his trine. Also I completely understand and like why one, like Starscream, coming from such a privileged background is so self-centered and kind of wimpy. Will Starscream always have this attitude or will life and joining the Decepticons change that aspect of him?
lol-mech chapter 26 . 3/6
Oh my Primus I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed this chapter yet! I could have sworn I did but I guess it didn't go through again, I'm so sorry! This is, by far, the most amazing fic I've ever read and it's my favorite fic of all time. I try to review for every chapter but apparently my phone has been discarding them. *sigh*
Anyways, this past chapter was absolutely amazing! I feel bad for Bluestreak, but at the same time I got over it in light of how amazing Starscream is. The act that he put on and then the creative cruelty he used was just phenomenal, and I'll admit that I squealed like a hyper fangirl. The detail you use when you write is amazing, and there's no other fic I'd rather read than yours! I hope you update soon, or whenever possible, and I'm looking forward to more awesome work from you! Still your number one fan! c:
This fic never fails to be awesome :D Love it, as always. Thanks for posting :)
omg sunstorm is so freaking CUTE!
Sulktora Storm Dragoness chapter 26 . 2/26
Can't wait for the next chapter. Been re-reading it every other time, waiting for the new chapter.
prismadecepticons chapter 26 . 2/9
beautiful two chapters, I managed 25 comoThundercracker is shot to save Skywarp me like it shows that you love and that cercaiaa Facino I just miss that kiss, in the cruel capituoi 26 and dspiadadoStarscream as always, I like, and optimus apereciera that great,
Greetings hope updates
ladyredvelvet chapter 26 . 2/8
AH! AH! This chapter was a fantastic insight into Starscream's psyche. First you think, oh maybe he isn't going to hurt Bluestreak or Clash, than BAM! I should have expected it, but I was hoping oh Starscream wouldn't do that.

I really enjoy how you write Starscream, you make him so maliciously delightful!

Crap, I probably will get this wrong but was Clash talked about by Bladeflight? I should know this! *Fails so miserably and needs to re-read all the chapters.*

Is there a foreshadowing that has Bluestreak in involved? That maybe the sniper will finally get his revenge in later chapters? Or am I just jumping the gun?
slverflame chapter 26 . 2/2
amazng... ( just read all the chapters twce ;3) *cough*NEEDS MORE MEGASTAR AWKWARD FLUFF MOMENTS*cough* What? I have a cold...
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 26 . 1/21
Wow, what an intense chapter. I like how Star is still shown as young, but is learning maturity.