Reviews for Keep Marching On
sportytc chapter 8 . 6/25
Just wondering if you are going to update this soon
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 1/28
Poor Tony! I'm glad he has Gibbs there for him.
Mads5 chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
please update
Mads5 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
please update the story
formertrekker chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Glad to hear that RL is letting you write again. I remember reading this story back when you first started it and being disappointed that you seemed to have abandoned it. Hope to see more soon.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh God, I Didn't Think Tony's Secret Was Going To Be This Devastating Either. Poor Tony! I Can't Believe It. & The Bastard Is Out? He BROKE Out? God I Hope Gibbs, Or Tony, Gets To Shoot Him, Right Between The Eyes.
kelsey chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
That was brilliant carry on
yokmeilee chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Please continue the story soon. Cant wait to read what happens next.
NetMyne01 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Stumbled across this story today and loved reading it! Can't wait for more.
pearl64ful chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Nice chapter...poor tony! Looking forward to next update.
kbor chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Glad to see anew chapter. SUch an intense story, with so much emotion in very few words. Great job with both Gibbs and Tony!
Looking forward to more.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Glad to see this one back, poor Tony so much to relive.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
WOW, what a chapter!
This whole story is so intense. Poor, poor Tony! It's so good Gibbs is there. He needs him so much. I can't understand how Tony could live all this years with such a painfull secret.
I can't wait to read more.
combatcrazy chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Gibbs is just what Tony needs and Jackson would be helpful too. I worry that Harper will come after Tony because he can give them information he doesn't want out. Hurry back with more please.
Albionia chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
This chapter is superb, so sensitively written. The others in the building should be ashamed at their behaviour, especially Ziva and Tim - how could it ever be Tony's fault?