Reviews for Keep Marching On
bevhardie1 chapter 8 . 4/16
This is the 3rd time I have read this story, and it was as good this time as the first.

I am sorry for your health issues and I hope that you are doing better.

Hopefully, you will feel well enough soon to finish this story. I have a real need to see how it all turns out.

Feel better soon.
Ashwini chapter 1 . 3/22
One does not tell the victim of abuse that they are in any way responsible for their abuse or anyone else's. I am leaving this story in disgust and putting the author on my "do not read" list.
Great story! Poor, poor Tony. I hope you will continue soon and will tell us how you story will go on. I'm waiting.
Genissio chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Please finish the story. Reaaaaalllly want to know how it ends
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
please update soon!
leahk80 chapter 11 . 5/27/2017
nicely done!
DarkSide1234 chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
I really likes this fic. You write very well.
I would really appreciate if you don't make people play with Tony's guilty, hepassed for a lot and deserve to be selfish.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 11 . 5/20/2017
Plz update sssssssssoon luv it
mandy153 chapter 11 . 4/29/2017
utterly brilliant more please soon
CarrieLCrawford chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
I really enjoy your story, I've been on an ncis binge and absolutely adore tony, and believe it or not Gibbs reminds me of my dad, he was a marine too. So keep writing, you do an awesome job. Also on a personal note, I know you don't know me and this is not to be meant as creepy, but if you need to talk about any thing I am a really good listener.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2017
First, I hope you're doing ok. Second, I'm glad you ignored that a_ _hole teacher, & updated this story, which is fan-tas-tic ! I was close to tears at this update...hope Jackson can help. Thx for not giving up ,
peppe1951 chapter 11 . 3/15/2017
I can't wait for the prisoners to put Fergusson in the same hell he put Tony and his young victims in...and for Harper to soon join him there.
S chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
Great story, please keep going. The so called writing teacher did not know what they were talking about because your writing flows very good. I look forward to Tony's healing.
Aduna chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
And now to review the last to chapters. Feels like things are looking up, now they just need to rebuild Tones confidence and selfasteem.. glad he got Abby... and Gibbs, is Senior gonna show up? Did he know more then he let on? Seing that Tony had told him and yet nothing happened...
Aduna chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
Im sorry for everything thats going on for you, and specially for that dick of a teacher...
I love this story, it captivates me. I also know how easy it is to let one persons words weigh over all the others...

Keep up with the good work and take care of your self