Reviews for Keep Marching On
I hope that Ziva & McGee are very supportive to Tony, cuz it wasn't his fault that the adults in his life were all shitheads. Harper should die for what he did.
Will this be updated soon, or is this another "dead" ff ?
kensi54382 chapter 10 . 11/27
I think Abby's movie choice was great. I'm a big Grease fan! I can't wait for the next chapter because I really am enjoying this story.

I think that Ziva would be a great friend to Tony in this, but I also think that she would vow to murder Harper the moment she sees him, if only to protect Tony from anymore pain.

I hope we get to see more of Abby in the story! Looking forward to the next chapter, and the rest of the story! :D

Don't let people tell you that you can't write. It's your passion, so stick with it! You're writing a really great, wonderful story here!
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 10/21
I hope they catch these bastards.
Normally I wouldn't comment before reading the last updated chapter of a story but your AN got to me.
Sorry to hear about your health, chronic illnesses, to put it simply, suck.
I hope you're having more good days then bad.
As to the teacher... Well, I hate to say it, but some people just aren't meant to be teachers. No teacher should ever simply deride a student or their work, as you found out, it simply drives students away from the subject and means people never improve. As you're doing now, don't let that one teacher stop you doing something you enjoy.
By all means, take on board the constructive criticism, as it one of the best ways to learn, but throw away everything else.
Your writing is good - yes, there may be areas you can work on, but that's true for every writer from a kid writing their first work right through to Nobel laureates.
But you can't improve on those areas if you don't try. Kudos for getting the courage to come back to something you love after such a negative experience.
Apologies aren't necessary.
Keep writing, I'm looking forward to what comes next :)
Genissio chapter 10 . 7/31
Awesome story. Please do try and finish it!
meangene1976 chapter 3 . 7/25
Love this story! Cannot wait for what happens next! Keep up the great work!
Sisilia Ali chapter 10 . 7/4
That was amazing. Finish it plz. Its wonderful
paula chapter 2 . 6/22
ijustcried sosad i wanttoprotecttonyihopegibbsdoes
mandy153 chapter 10 . 6/19
please please finish this beautiful sad story
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 6/17
you gonna finish this one? please?
leahk80 chapter 10 . 6/9
nicely done!
combatcrazy chapter 10 . 6/8
Great couple of chapters. Glad Abby came over and let him know they all had his back. Great job.
DS2010 chapter 10 . 6/2
Figured Abby would not listen, despite what people tell her, just once I wish they would say, "Abby why can't you listen just once"
Though it was good to see Tony interact with her despite all his fears brimming through...
blarney chapter 9 . 5/31
Sorry to hear of your health issues but rest assured, I am glad to see you return to this story. I hope that the action of writing this story helps to take your mind off your health issues for even a little while and please believe that your writing is appreciated. Hope you will continue to write no matter the time in-between chapters.