Reviews for Keep Marching On
LonelyEnough chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
First and foremost I hope you're doing well and I hope you'll be able to one day finish this story. I think you have very fine writing style and I don't know that I've ever come across anything in your writing style that was offensive, grammaticaly speaking. Keep on doing what makes you happy, we all only have so many days, minutes, hours on this earth and with all the horrid things we encounter we each deserve to enjoy the little things that make us happy. Keep writing for as long as it makes you happy, and damn what they naysayers say. I love your storytelling and look forward to reading more of your work.
Sean24 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
It has been a very long time since I have left a review for someone. I just had to leave something for you.

First, I have to say I am so sorry about your health issues and hope that you are doing a little better. I understand about your issues. I have major migraines all the time and have known alot of people that some of yours and I just want to say I am so sorry you have to go through this.

Second, your writing teacher is a douche and needs to find another job. I read all day long and most are stories like yours. As you know, Fanfiction can get some really - this is mean to say- not so great writers. I have a high standard. My expectation bar for stories like this are even higher.

You have just...you have made this type of story an even higher expectation. You have handled every aspect of this to perfection. The characters voices are very right on- if they were to ever be in this type of situation I believe this is the way they would sound.

I have no idea how to put all of what I want to say...in a review. I just want to say I am in awe. Just pure awe.

Thank you so much for writing this and even more for sharing it with us all.

Yours forever in awe,

Sean
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
I hope that Ziva & McGee are very supportive to Tony, cuz it wasn't his fault that the adults in his life were all shitheads. Harper should die for what he did.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Will this be updated soon, or is this another "dead" ff ?
kensi54382 chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
I think Abby's movie choice was great. I'm a big Grease fan! I can't wait for the next chapter because I really am enjoying this story.

I think that Ziva would be a great friend to Tony in this, but I also think that she would vow to murder Harper the moment she sees him, if only to protect Tony from anymore pain.

I hope we get to see more of Abby in the story! Looking forward to the next chapter, and the rest of the story! :D

Don't let people tell you that you can't write. It's your passion, so stick with it! You're writing a really great, wonderful story here!
lilyflower101 chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
I hope they catch these bastards.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
Normally I wouldn't comment before reading the last updated chapter of a story but your AN got to me.
Sorry to hear about your health, chronic illnesses, to put it simply, suck.
I hope you're having more good days then bad.
As to the teacher... Well, I hate to say it, but some people just aren't meant to be teachers. No teacher should ever simply deride a student or their work, as you found out, it simply drives students away from the subject and means people never improve. As you're doing now, don't let that one teacher stop you doing something you enjoy.
By all means, take on board the constructive criticism, as it one of the best ways to learn, but throw away everything else.
Your writing is good - yes, there may be areas you can work on, but that's true for every writer from a kid writing their first work right through to Nobel laureates.
But you can't improve on those areas if you don't try. Kudos for getting the courage to come back to something you love after such a negative experience.
Apologies aren't necessary.
Keep writing, I'm looking forward to what comes next :)
Genissio chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Awesome story. Please do try and finish it!
meangene1976 chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Love this story! Cannot wait for what happens next! Keep up the great work!
Sisilia Ali chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
That was amazing. Finish it plz. Its wonderful
paula chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
ijustcried sosad i wanttoprotecttonyihopegibbsdoes
mandy153 chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
please please finish this beautiful sad story
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
you gonna finish this one? please?
leahk80 chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
nicely done!
combatcrazy chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
Great couple of chapters. Glad Abby came over and let him know they all had his back. Great job.