Reviews for Keep Marching On
Genissio chapter 1 . 11/8
Please finish the story. Reaaaaalllly want to know how it ends
please update soon!
leahk80 chapter 11 . 5/27
nicely done!
DarkSide1234 chapter 11 . 5/23
I really likes this fic. You write very well.
I would really appreciate if you don't make people play with Tony's guilty, hepassed for a lot and deserve to be selfish.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 11 . 5/20
Plz update sssssssssoon luv it
mandy153 chapter 11 . 4/29
utterly brilliant more please soon
CarrieLCrawford chapter 11 . 4/10
I really enjoy your story, I've been on an ncis binge and absolutely adore tony, and believe it or not Gibbs reminds me of my dad, he was a marine too. So keep writing, you do an awesome job. Also on a personal note, I know you don't know me and this is not to be meant as creepy, but if you need to talk about any thing I am a really good listener.
First, I hope you're doing ok. Second, I'm glad you ignored that a_ _hole teacher, & updated this story, which is fan-tas-tic ! I was close to tears at this update...hope Jackson can help. Thx for not giving up ,
peppe1951 chapter 11 . 3/15
I can't wait for the prisoners to put Fergusson in the same hell he put Tony and his young victims in...and for Harper to soon join him there.
S chapter 11 . 3/11
Great story, please keep going. The so called writing teacher did not know what they were talking about because your writing flows very good. I look forward to Tony's healing.
Aduna chapter 11 . 3/11
And now to review the last to chapters. Feels like things are looking up, now they just need to rebuild Tones confidence and selfasteem.. glad he got Abby... and Gibbs, is Senior gonna show up? Did he know more then he let on? Seing that Tony had told him and yet nothing happened...
Aduna chapter 9 . 3/11
Im sorry for everything thats going on for you, and specially for that dick of a teacher...
I love this story, it captivates me. I also know how easy it is to let one persons words weigh over all the others...

Keep up with the good work and take care of your self
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 3/10
Hang in there Tony. We're all behind you. Every step of the way.
Wow! I just found this story and love it so far. The emotional impact on all of them is heartbreaking, but I love that Gibbs and Abby have been a great support group for Tony. Please update and continue this story soon! Thanks!