Reviews for Where the Streets Have No Name
A is for Angel chapter 105 . 5/28/2012
i defintely feel for bella trying to please her mother and paul but i feel bella is going to stress herself out over repair over this paul situation and now edward

how are you doing?

it's been so lonely without you

i want you to know that your missed and cared about deeply
A is for Angel chapter 104 . 5/28/2012
i feel for bella and edward

both of them seem so broken and i hope they can help each other along the way in the story

thank you so much for updating i appreciate it from the bottom of my heart

i hope someone made you smile today and told you that you're beautiful inside and out with a beautiful soul
A is for Angel chapter 103 . 5/26/2012
like i said before i love renee and bellas relationship

i also cant wait for bella and edward to talk and i love how bella feels she has to piece edward back together and i hope she does

thanks for updating cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 102 . 5/26/2012
the way you explained the photos in the living room was beautiful

i felt what bella felt to the very core

cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 101 . 5/25/2012
seriously you are an amazing writer

with this chapter i felt every emotion you wrote

thank you so very much for being such an amazing writer

im actually really exicted to see what happens when bella actually meets and talks to edward

A is for Angel chapter 100 . 5/24/2012
im really proud glad and happy with the way you had bella see edward for the first time

it was like i was there watching edward with ella too

how are you feeling? do you feel any better? how's your strength?

im so proud honored and happy to make it to 100 chapters with you

thank you again for updating i am so exicted to see what happens next and to see what bella does with her information
Chloe Masen chapter 112 . 5/22/2012
Hope you're well, hon.

As for Edward... SAYS WHO? ;)
mstre11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This has me wanting to see where the story gonna have certainly peaked my interest.:)
cherryhilz chapter 112 . 5/19/2012
Take care bb! Get well soon! *hugs*
cherryhilz chapter 111 . 5/19/2012
Oh...so much tension...
NikkiBabie4 chapter 112 . 5/18/2012
Hope all is well with surgery. Get well soon!
RubyDee chapter 112 . 5/18/2012
Seems she got a rise out of Edward ;) The drive to the airport should prove very interesting.

DotE, I do hope all is well with you and you are doing as well as can be expected. Take care and follow orders :)
A is for Angel chapter 98 . 5/18/2012
i loved renee's advice to bella

i hope that i expierence that type of love one day

i also hope that one day down the road that renee can find her love again no matter in heaven or life

thank you for updating and sharing your story and inspiration with us

cant wait for more
Soni's Angel chapter 112 . 5/18/2012
Renee's reaction to the Cheerio bomb explosion in the kitchen is so typical of a mom who enjoy's seeing the people in her life having a good time. Edward needs to spend time around people who can make him laugh and smile again and this moment in the kitchen is so precious.

Loving the fact that Renee takes care of him as if he were one of her own and doesn't treat him like someone who just's signs her pay check. Edward is starting to feel the pull toward Bella too, he is just fighting it as he feels that he doesn't deserve any happiness.

As I mentioned in my previous review, I do hope the surgery went well and that you are taking care of yourself.
Soni's Angel chapter 111 . 5/18/2012
Hey Issy!

As always an awesome update! I hope that everything went well with the surgery. Take time to recover as I will always be here once you are back;)

I love that Edward does try to explain to Bella what he means about her not having to play with Ella. Edward must have encountered some very irritable people while he had Ella with him.

I can't wait to see what has Renee so shocked so I am going on to the next update;)
5,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »