Reviews for Where the Streets Have No Name
Soni's Angel chapter 112 . 5/18/2012
Renee's reaction to the Cheerio bomb explosion in the kitchen is so typical of a mom who enjoy's seeing the people in her life having a good time. Edward needs to spend time around people who can make him laugh and smile again and this moment in the kitchen is so precious.

Loving the fact that Renee takes care of him as if he were one of her own and doesn't treat him like someone who just's signs her pay check. Edward is starting to feel the pull toward Bella too, he is just fighting it as he feels that he doesn't deserve any happiness.

As I mentioned in my previous review, I do hope the surgery went well and that you are taking care of yourself.
Soni's Angel chapter 111 . 5/18/2012
Hey Issy!

As always an awesome update! I hope that everything went well with the surgery. Take time to recover as I will always be here once you are back;)

I love that Edward does try to explain to Bella what he means about her not having to play with Ella. Edward must have encountered some very irritable people while he had Ella with him.

I can't wait to see what has Renee so shocked so I am going on to the next update;)
A is for Angel chapter 97 . 5/18/2012
im glad for the relationship that bella and renee have

thank you from the bottom of my heart for updating and being an amazing author and friend

i loved bellas reaction to the house

cant wait for renees reaction about paul

thanks for updating

cant wait for more

i hope someone makes you smile today

and i wanted to tell you that your beautiful inside and out

with a beautiful soul too3
trisha63 chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Thanks again sweetie for another great update. Hope your surgery goes well and you are up and on your feet in no time. Don't worry yourself about updateing as we are big gals and will wait patiently for you. So just take it easy and heal and get well soon. Take care, Trisha :}
nebfan51 chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Hope all went well with your surgery. I will pray for a quick and complete recovery for you. Take care!

Haven't told you for a while - I really like this story. It is one of the most angsty (is there such a word?) stories I have read.
Rebadams7 chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Wishing you a much quicker recovery than these two! :-)

Reb
Chloe Masen chapter 111 . 5/17/2012
Shocked? What am I missing? Why is she shocked?
bonz245 chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Hope all goes well with the surgery..I'll keep you in my prayers...and thanks for this story.
mommymac0508 chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Will they ever be friends or just keep messing up update,when you are recovered
twilightnaley19 chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Great chapter. Update soon!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
oh sweetie, i am sending you love and best wishes for your surgery. you take your time to recover and we will be here waiting for your updates when you feel up to it.

This chapter was great...already Edward's world is turned upside down, even down to his morning routine. Loved it :)
Ladybear0506 chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Great chapter!

Good Luck on your surgery!
My-R Cullen chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Good luck sweetie xo
cloudiekp chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
Uh oh, Edward. Don't get your feelings involved...that might get messy ;)

Best wishes for your surgery. I hope you recover quickly!
kroseph chapter 112 . 5/17/2012
This chapter reminded me of the saying..."you don't know what you'd miss until it's gone"...laughter, smiling Edward. Times are changing for him. Please Edward, don't let your chronic depression keep you from enjoying life itself.

Such a promising chapter and such a good note to leave us with a leave of absence. Good Luck to you, dream of Twilight and beautiful Rob-he'll be in Cannes shortly and will rock the world with Cosmopolis...

xo