Reviews for It's Not Over
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 36 . 8/28
anddddd im in tears, but i love stories that start out rough around the edges and end with a happily ever after although it wasn't all rainbows and butterflies getting to that point! I'm sure ill be reading some more of your stories at some point but for now its time for bed! amazing story and you're an amazing writer.
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 24 . 8/28
I'm after reading this story over and over, and I cant never remember how it ends so it's always a surprise to me! This is one of my favorite stories though!
Ur story is ok but pls dont write that type of story of edward possesive edward is ok but abusive no it cant be possible i cant be imaginevour edwaed like that or should i say my edward like that pls this story is too difficult for me to read it make me sad and cry pls dont.
myadryk89 chapter 36 . 7/5
This was really good. Thank you for writting it. You are awesome.
Kibachow chapter 36 . 6/22
It was perfect. I love how strong Bella was and how much Edward try's to correct his mistakes. If this was a story with only Bella POV then no way could we forgive Edward but you weaved in his POV so well that we actually felt more sad for him than Bella at times. Carlisle was the real villain here. The only thing I would have liked to see what an epilogue to see if they worked out or not. Again beautifully written.
altPLUSuni chapter 36 . 6/10
Thank you so much, thank you for writing this story. Thank you for giving Bella a backbone. Thank you for making her strong enough and thank you for making her keep fighting. Thank you for making this work of fiction a practical one. I see enough of domestic violence situations in my day-to-day work (I'm a lawyer & specially trained to be a mediator between abused women and their abusers) to recognize that fact that everything's not black and white.
sueIZide chapter 5 . 5/28
Chapter 1 review:
Absolutely not!
I started dating my sentence at 16. At first it was flattering but then it turned bad. We married when I was 17. My proposal was a fat lip with a threat of worse if I told anyone. For 32 years I allowed physical, verbal & mental abuse. My sentence ended when he died from brain cancer.
el chapter 36 . 5/10
I liked your story. You handled it good and the end was suitable.
el chapter 35 . 5/10
Tainted love is a really fitting name for this chapter or even this fic. And this fic is like the song too somehow.
Anyway awesome story.
Kopec82 chapter 36 . 5/2
Wow! I'm shock! One more chance? I couldn't but well
Ivy Pattinson chapter 36 . 4/14
All I will say is that this is a complicated subject to write and you did so beautifully. I devoured this story; it was magnificent! Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent and your words. Thank you!
Love it
fanactic23 chapter 36 . 11/3/2015
This was my 5th time reading this story and every time I find something else I love about it. I've never really paid much attention to the flashbacks until now and I can tell you worked hard on them. Each flashback correlated to the chapter it was in and it must have been difficult to do. This is honestly one of, if not my favorite stories on FanFiction. I always look for stories when Bella is strong-willed throughout the entire story and doesn't give in to whatever Edward wants and this is a perfect example. Even though this is a year late just wanted to acknowledge how great this is. I felt like I was reading a real published book.
Big Fan Always
jhamerter chapter 36 . 10/7/2015
This is excellent. Easily the best story I've read on this website.
SkyBlue1309 chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
I absolutely love this story. I'm rereading it for the second time and I really can't get over how well written it is. I love your explanation at the very end. You just put so much thought and research into this story and it's so respectful. And realistic. There are stories like this but they're not as respectful or realistic. This one doesn't make me want to puke because of the graphics. It's a story of redemption and you do it so well, not making everyone perfect, I mean esme right there. It's just so good. You answer the question of if people are redeemable so well, leaving it open ended that this is one situation but that obviously it's not across the board. I've read to many attempts at redemption stories or just plain abuse stories but the authors try to make them romantic but they just do it so poorly. There's a way to do things, and I know I haven't been able to do it myself and that's part of the liberty of writing but you really hit the mark here and I just can't say enough how beautiful this story is.
2,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »