Reviews for It's Not Over
I love you story. I cried and cried. It is worthy of a movie I swear.
Joby chapter 1 . 2/25
Well written, read first chapter so far and it's my first time reading any fan fiction. I am reviewing so I can give my input on the topic of possiveness since I have a personal experience being that type of person in my youth. Love started out blissful for me, I loved completely and without holding anything back and in fact always looking for ways to communicate any new perspectives on life itself I got from simply being in love. Things changed drastically for me from one little lie that I would chuckle at today and it was a very hard learning experience that vowed to find a way to turn positive. Now, the person I was with then and I fell out of love after things got so bad that I even hated the way I became and they never really recovered. It took time, but I did eventually come to terms with why those types of emotions get triggered in me and some people I date never once gave me the slightest jealous feeling in any situation while others drove me crazy and brought out frustration which made it harder to verbalize what they did that caused it so we could discuss our own faults and accept responsibility for it in agreeable conclusions. I later found out every time someone I dated made me jealous was only those who were actually cheating on me or lying and never once was I wrong in my gut feeling and unfortunately I cannot ever know if my behavior pushed them to it or their actions were something I sensed but a few I know cheated long before I was out of line. I've dated and loved the most attractive people that everyone adored and only felt lucky when others gave them attention because they always handled it in a way that I still felt secure that I had nothing to worry about and other people would make me question my security by how they handled attention but it was my own desires that caused me to change my reactions. I decided I never wanted to be the reason someone hurt me with a lie or cheating and that required me being confident in myself and to choose those who seemed more sincere. But I had to push myself to date people that anyone would feel jealous over so that I could learn how to tame that part of me and it was not easy. But to those that say someone cannot change that is possessive I have to say are completely wrong, I know because it is not an act that I put on to seem secure I truly feel that way now and usually run from someone that makes me jealous long before I'll take those feelings out on them. If we all acknowledged our part of responsibility in how we make others feel and help someone see more of the why behind our actions more often we could create environments that people could grow in, but our world judges and shames anyone that acts in a disagreeable way instead of trying to truly understand them and that is only something we can change in ourselves. I have no ill will towards anyone in this world and have good reason to have negative feelings, I just choose not to give those feelings power over my heart anymore so I know it is possible. Hopefully I get the chance to love again one day, it was and is all I want from life.
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 36 . 11/9/2017
This was really hard to read. But it was done wonderfully. Thanks for the fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
I really hope edward dies. Bella better knife that mf
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2017
I don't understand why Edward would pay more for a business then it was worth...ya ya he wanted to "help" bella. But I thought Edward was a business man...seems like a seriously stupid move, to pay more for a company then its worth. Its just bad business.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
TYRES? You've spelled it that way twice. You mean TIRES? Doesn't tyres refer to the outer part of a wheel?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
Edward went "against" bellas back to talk to Esme?

AGAINST her back? LOL Pretty sure you mean behind her back. Jeez...edit much?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2017
Funny how Edward "saved" her for from james twice...I suppose that is supposed to lube us up for bella being a fucktard and going with him willingly. And isn't her kid like 3? 3 year olds don't give a shit if you uproot them...they just go with the flow. But not bellas kid, shes a whiny brat.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
alexis is three? And yet she talks and acts much older. Have you never been around a three year old? Seriously?
MsLiss chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
Oh Bella
How about 5k per month
Paid school
And an apartment of your own
Guest chapter 36 . 8/19/2017
Great story!
Azlady2003 chapter 17 . 8/19/2017
I think Bella is being nice to edward. To be honest, I probably would have been on trail for murder 4 years ago.
Azlady2003 chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
I wonder if he raped bella too since he has no problems hitting her and forcing her to do stuff
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Wonderful beginning
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2017
Love your story-one of the good one that I have read.
2,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »